entry #148 - been caught stealing

⚠️ strong sexual content and language all along. drugs and drug use ⚠️

After our round one of spicy hot sex, which was four solid rounds all in one for me ... Sean and I snuggled up a bit, and then resumed the raunchy action all over again, with just about the same amount of raunchiness and intensity as before. I got him up all over again, by doing as little as straddling him and rubbing our sexes together, kissing his neck all along... until I slipped into my strongest, giving element, and I gave him a blowie he won't easily forget, for how straight from my heart it came. Five, maybe six minutes into lovingly going down on him, jaw soreness included of course, and he was already giving away hints of being dangerously close to release. Busting a nut prematurely while getting head and lasting long enough to give me vee vee itches while having actual coitus... such a mysterious, Sean thing of Sean. So, in order not to bust the infamous, premature nut, he naturally did the Sean, force removed his cock from my mouth, kissed me, got me on all fours, and pushed all of himself back inside of me. And we fucked we fucked, we fucked like gods, inside and out of Bessie's bed, and all across her room. I got tapped from every angle, and just about everywhere between these four walls: I got slammed on the bed, on Bessie's vanity, on Bessie's suitcase, against the wall, on the armchair, in front of the mirror ... but guess what? When he was close to busting a nut, not a premature one, but a very well sweated one, he slammed me back on the bed, and I bent myself well over Bessie's chest. My best friend was getting pounded by Mike and mouth fucked by Layne, and both of us girls held on to the bedsheets, and let our hunks take us hard. Bessie from the front, and I from the back. Layne was making his usual comments about wanting to see us girls kiss, but Sean stuck a finger into my mouth, in a very polite, very Sean way to make a statement I wasn't gonna use it for anything else but sucking him. But I'm a slut, and while Sean was pounding me hard from behind, and I was sucking, biting and whining on his pointer finger, I rubbed Bessie's face with my one hand that wasn't holding on to the sheets, and I guided her head while she was pleasuring Layne. Needless to say, my bravado got my man going, and it got my ass spanked and my hair pulled a number of times. Bessie came a couple times in a row, while I, a very humble slut, only came once, in total synchronicity with my man. He pumped all of his hot seed inside of me, for the second time tonight, I tightened around him like a vise, and I creamed him for what he's worth. After that beautiful, intense moment of perdition, I collapsed stomach first on the bed, he held me tight into his arms, kissed my cheeks with lots of love, and kept thrusting his cock and his cum deeper inside of me. Giving me the shivers, pregnancy PTSD all over again, and a hundred more reasons to believe that I love him like I could never love anyone in this life. Even when we do the naughty, we do flat out regrettable stuff, and partake in a fucking debauched group sex session.

After we both came, and after we both got ourselves back together from the ashes and cream that we were, we smoked one of Layne's cigarettes, which ironically are my same cigarettes of trust... and we decided to chill and do the spectators for a little while. The spectators, and the colour commenters too, because that's one of the things we can do best. Layne kneeled behind Bessie, spat on his hand, arrowed Bessie's backdoor entrance with the head of his cock, and began to fuck her rear with such ease. I got war flashbacks of Sean and I's feathered son blurting out 'fuck me in the ass, Layne! Squawk!' whenever he's in presence of my blonde bestie... but I pushed them feathered thoughts away, when I realised I was starting to get aroused by the mystical fuck fest that Layne and Bess were pulling. Reason why I sat on my man's thigh, I lit off my cigarette on the ashtray, and I spread my legs for him. I wrapped my arm around his cock, I began to jerk him off... and he began to finger me, as we held a front row ticket to a very smooth, immaculate session of butt fun, brought to us by no one but our respective best friends. As of right now, I'm spread over his lap, and his pointer and middle fingers are darting inside of me at a fast and steady pace. We're kissing vulgarly, my one hand is trailing over his chest because I know he loves the touch, and my other hand is bobbing up and down his hardened shaft. Starr is looking at us, and whenever I catch him staring a little too intensely at my privates, at least for my tastes, I part from Sean's lips and I give the horny specimen the tongue out. He looks back at me, frowns a little... and I celebrate my little victory by spanking Bessie, much to the arousal of the guys.