Chapter one

It was a warm morning when Raven woke up. She heard the avengers yelling at each other... again. 'This isn't the right environment for a 13-year-old,' she thought. Raven put her air pods in and walked downstairs holding back her tears from all the yelling.

"The compound just isn't right for her. She needs to leave." Steve said, slightly raising his voice. Everyone was staring at her but Steve. His back was facing towards her. Wanda, one of her foster moms, was shocked when Steve said that. Wanda ran to comfort Raven, but she just started bawling her eyes out and ran to her room. Wanda and Nat ran up to Raven's room. 'Everyone hates me,' she thought. She heard knocks on her door, but she ignored it. Raven looked at her suitcase then the door then back at the suitcase. Raven started packing when Wanda broke down the door with her powers. They saw her packing her bag.

"Hunny. You can't leave, you have no control of your powers yet and-," Wanda said, trying to convince her to stay but Raven cut Wanda off.

"And what??? No one wants me here!!" Raven said, crying. She continued packing. "The past homes I've had didn't want me in the first place... They just wanted the money," Raven continued. Nat and Wanda looked at each other then back at Raven.

 "Sweety, we don't want money... We want you," Nat said, trying to cheer Raven up. Wanda gave Nat a look telling her to give Raven some space and time to calm down. Once they were gone Raven called down a bird with her power and attached a letter to its feet.  '''Dear peter pan,

I want to be a lost girl again. I know it has been a long time since i last wrote to you but i can't put up with anymore foster homes... It's been... tough. They only want me for money nothing else. I've only been here a few days and they already hate me. Well at least a few of them do... I'm with the avengers. Steve, Tony, and Dr. Strange hate me. the rest are... ok, i guess. Wanda and Nat are my foster moms. I've already packed my bags if you do agree to come get me.

48°52.6′ south, 123°23.6′ west 

 Sincerely, Raven'''