Chapter two

A bird flew down to Pan. Once it perched on his shoulder, he took off the letter on its feet. Pan saw it was from Raven and knew something was wrong. He told the other lost boys that he'll be back, and they never asked questions. When he arrived at her location, he heard some type of raucous from her room...then screams.

"Raven?!!" Peter Pan said, while jumping through the window. He saw her having a mental breakdown while throwing stuff. She turned around and looked at Pan then collapsed in tears. Peter Pan ran up to her.

"Hey...hey...I'm here...it's ok...," Pan said, trying to calm her. Raven dug her face into his chest and started bawling her eyes out. Peter wraps her around him and takes her to neverland. When Peter arrived there, he noticed that Raven was asleep. He got Felix to open the hut flap so he could lay her in there. Pan went to sit by the fire. It has been a few hours since he put raven in the hut. "I'm going to check on her," he said. Right after he said that she came out with red swollen eyes.

"What's wrong with her?" Devin said. She hurries up and throws a hoodie on after he says that.

"She just has allergies," Pan snapped at him. Raven sits next to Pan and lays her head on his shoulder.

"You ok now, luv?" He whispered in her ear. She nodded yes.

"But can you go get my bags, please?" She whispered back to him. Pan nodded back and then said, "Listen guys I'm going to get her bags, so I'll be back soon. Don't bother her." Pan left and just when she thought she could roast marshmallows in peace, Devin started to bother her.

"Why are your eyes like that??" Devin says. "Why are they swollen red??" he continued.

"Dude... just leave her alone," Felix said. Raven tries to ignore him, but he just keeps asking those questions over and over again. When Pan was flying back, he heard raven yelling at the others.

"I have anxiety, ok?! That means I'm in my shell and have a hard time expressing myself! I find it difficult to engage with others," Raven yelled at them. "So, everyone just shut up because my anxiety is here right now!!" She continued while holding her hand high above her head. She ran in the forest. Peter Pan walked to the hut to put the suitcases in there. He looked shamefully at Devin. Pan found Raven at her old thinking stone.

"Was it Devin?" Pan asked like he wasn't eavesdropping. She never responded. Next thing Peter Pan knows, flowers start growing. They were lilies. 'She only grows lilies before a panic attack...' he thought. Raven looked at him crying.

"I can't do this anymore Pan..." She said then she started hyperventilating. He pulled her into a big hug trying to calm her. It was a few hours before she fell asleep.