Chapter three

She woke up around the normal time for the dance around the campfire. She peeked out of the hut flaps. Pan saw a movement out of his corner of his eye, but he didn't bother to look. Tinkerbell, Pan's fairy friend, brought Raven some clothes out of her bag. 

"Here! Wear these!" Tinkerbell said with excitement. It was a green hoodie with black leggings.

"Ok?" Raven said, with a confused face. Once Raven changed her clothes Tinkerbell pushed her outside where all of the lost boys were. Pan looked at her and smiled. He walked over to her. Raven hurried and put her hair in a messy bun. He grabbed her hand and twirled her.

"I don't dance," Raven said, smiling, while looking up at Pan because he was holding her in a dip possession.

"You can when you're with me," he said smiling. Fast forward to the next morning, Raven wakes up next to Pan in her hut. She checked if she still had everything on and she did. She looked at Pan, he had everything on too. 'I don't remember anything from last night...' she groaned while trying to remember what happened. 'Whatever,' she thought. Raven grabbed her mp3 player and ear buds. She started humming a song then singing a little bit.

"Mommy don't know daddy's getting hot at the body shop, doing something unholy," She sang then went back to humming. Pan opened his eyes. He got up, put on his shoes and started standing behind Raven. She turned around to get her anxiety book to take notes on something and flinched because Pan scared her. He laughed.

"Did I scare you," he said smiling. Raven smiled back.

"Can you hand me that notebook?" She asked.

Peter looked at the notebook confused. 'Isn't this the notebook I gave her to sketch in?' he thought. He saw there were marked tabs in it. Some were labeled venting, some were labeled sketches, and the others were labeled entries. Peter looked at Raven. She looked at him then the floor. Pan handed her the book and went outside. Raven put the book down and ran after peter. He started ordering Devin to do stuff like clean up near the campfire. She went back into the hut. She grabbed her earbuds and mp3 player. She put them in and played a song called triggered. Felix was calling her name but she couldn't hear him. Once triggered ended, she took her earbuds out and grabbed her music book. She started singing.

"One, two, ready and what do you do with a drunken sailor? What do you do with a drunken sailor? What do you do with a drunken sailor early in the morning? Way hey the uphill rises! Way hey the uphill rises! Way hey the uphill rises early in the morning!" Raven started humming the rest then Felix ran in.

"There you are!" he said in relief. Raven looked up at him with confusion. He grabbed her wrist and pointed at her watch.

"Look at the time," Felix said. She looked at her watch and had a surprised look on her face. She didn't realize she was singing that long. He dragged her outside by the campfire to see rose petals in a heart shape around the campfire.

"What's going on here?" Raven said, surprised. Peter Pan smiled and got down on one knee with flowers in his hand.

"Will you, Raven Everdeen, be my girlfriend?" Pan said, smiling and blushing.