Chapter Five

It's been a few days since the encounter with Wendy. Raven was fishing for dinner for the lost boys. She got a huge bite. It almost pulled her into the pond, but she used her powers to lure it out before it could. The fish was a huge catfish. Wendy walked up behind her.

"Whatcha doing?" Wendy asked like nothing happened a few days ago. Raven didn't mind her being kind, but she did think it was kinda suspicious. "I'm fishing for dinner," Raven responded. "Oh! Good for you!! You are actually working and not crying your eyes out like always do." Wendy continued, sobbingly. Raven sighed. She put the fish she gathered in a leather bag and tried to walk off, but Wendy stopped her.

"Where do you think you're going?" Wendy smiled evilly. "I'm not done with you yet." She continued. A few minutes later Raven walked back into the camp with two small cuts, two black eyes, a bloody nose, and Wendy's handprints on her neck. All the lost boys stared at her. Pan was walking back to camp with Henry. Pan ran up to her.

"Crap, are you ok?!" He said, worried. She nodded her head yes while whipping her bloody nose. "Take care of the kid, I'm gonna go clean up," she told him. "Oh, and have someone go get Wendy, she's in the tree," she continued. Raven waved at Henry. He waved back. She walked up to him and said, "Give this to Peter Pan when you guys go by the campfire, ok?" she said while handing him the leather bag. Henry nodded his head yes and she smiled then walked off. When Raven got to the hut Tinkerbell was waiting for her. "Need help cleaning up?" She asked. Raven smiled and nodded yes. She closed her eyes while Tinkerbell was putting some type of medication on her cuts. After she was all cleaned up Tinkerbell handed Raven her favorite hoodie. She put it on and walked out to see two of the lost boys carrying Wendy's body. Pan looked at her then Raven. "She had it coming." Raven said, walking past Pan. He sighed and walked back to the campfire with Raven. Raven put the descaled fish on a stick and started cooking it on the fire.

The next day Pan asked Raven to go challenge Henry to fight to see if he's worthy of being a lost boy and that she couldn't use her powers on him. Of Course, she accepted. She went to the training area to fight Henry. She challenged him and he accepted because Pan was watching. The fight went well, and Henry won only because Raven went easy on him. She didn't want to hurt him at all. She didn't want to feel like she had to use her hunger games training, but she did. Pan pulled her aside.

"You ok?" He asked. "Yea?" She said, confused. "So, you don't think you're gonna have a PTSD attack?" he asked, worried. "No, I'm fine, I promise." Raven responded. He smiled and walked off.