Chapter Six

Raven's bruises started fading off but her anger at Wendy kept growing. If Wendy was not even five feet away from her Pan would have to hold her back. That was until Raven walked into Wendy trying to kill Henry. Wendy held one of the lost boy's weapons while she was also pinning Henry down to the ground with her foot. Raven quickly raised her hand that had a green aura around it. Vines rushed toward Wendy's feet and hands. Then the aura turned purple. It started suffocating Wendy.

"Don't EVER hurt my family again. You got that? Because apparently you didn't last time." Raven yelled at her. "Go get Pan!" Raven told henry. He started running to get Pan. As soon as he found him, he was gasping for air. "Raven...Wendy...fighting..." Henry tried explaining to Pan what was going on, but he could hardly catch his own breath. Pan finally said, "Show me." They ran as fast as they could. When they arrived, they saw Wendy on the urge of killing Raven. Wendy had tied her hands to one tree, she had tied her feet to the other, and had put Raven in a choke hold. Pan whispered something into Henry's ear then launched himself at Wendy to pin down her whole body. Henry hurried up and untied Raven then got her to camp.

Pan started to pace the recovery room. Then Tinkerbell walked out of Raven's room. "How is she?" He worriedly asked. She sighed. "Go look for yourself..." She said looking down with tears in her eyes. He ran into her room. She had a neck brace on, casts on both of her wrist, and a wrap+gauze around her head. Pan was speechless but he couldn't move. He was frozen in his steps. Until he heard Wendy's voice. He came running out and started choking her. 

"YOU ALMOST KILLED HER!" He shouted. Wendy was struggling to talk. Felix ran and pulled Pan off. When he was trying to pull away from Felix's grip he started crying while he was repeating 'you almost killed her' over and over again. Devin put Wendy in the enchanted cage.