Chapter-9 🔞🔞

Weiying shrugged off his shoes and sank heavily onto the wood bench in the locker room. It was just him there. He’d taken his time to finish his work today. It was a Friday anyway. It seemed Xu Yang hated him. Him and his kind. He expected himself to tear up, but he felt nothing. No distinct sadness. Just emptiness. He got up and started undoing his uniform, replaying the conversation in his mind.

“...apparently he’s getting married.”

Weiying undid his top buttons.

“You should keep away from him.”

He slid a shoulder of the uniform down his arm.

“He is a known sodomite.”

Slowly, he pushed the other arm of his uniform off. Letting it fall limp.

“People like him disgust me.”

He pulled the uniform down his waist. It fell around his ankles. Weiying stepped out. The animalistic scowl on Xu Yang’s face looked like a mask. Weiying hung his head. Yet, why did he feel so... so brazen? Weiying reached down to grasp his growing hardness. He moved his hand languidly over it. Was it so bad, to feel this good? Xu Yang’s gray eyes didn’t turn him on. It was the scowl that reminded him of Lan Wangji. Lan Wangji’s honest scowl and scandalous gaze. He dressed himself in a hurry. He felt for sure that if he didn't hurry, he’d be too late. Late to what? Weiying swallowed. He laced his shoes up and ran to the lift. His heart ached and his mind was blank. Level 34.

He got out the elevator, unaware of his destination. But his feet guided him down the hallways to the empty gray space and to the glass doors of Lan Wangji’s office. Lan Wangji looked deep in difficult thought, his brows furrowed. Weiying opened the door, his heart raced with adrenaline and fear. He hadn’t a clue what he was doing but words tumbled out.

“I-I... heard you like men...” 

“So what?” The defensive tone nearly turned Weiying away, but something in him persisted.

“M-Me too... so please-”, his words were hazy.

But his mind regained clarity. He began to slide off his jacket but he was scared. He held onto the door handle like it was a lifeline. If he was wrong, he’d shut the door and leave forever. Then, as if silencing his doubts, inviting lips pressed against his. A warm hand pulled him in by the back of his neck. The kiss was quick, simple. Weiying drew back to look Lan Wangji in the eyes. Just as he'd imagined, the salacious amber eyes set below shapely black brows made him weak.

“Your eyes…” Weiying whispered thickly through parted lips.

Weiying felt Lan Wangji’s lips press hard against his. He felt strong arms guide him towards the table. Lan Wangji pinned him with his hips. As he moved, Weiying felt the hardness under Lan Wangji’s pants. This is what he wants.

Lan Wangji pulled off his tie. Still moving his hips against Weiying’s. Weiying moved to match the rhythm Lan Wangji set. More, Weiying bit his bottom lip to stifle a moan, he wanted more.

Weiying slid his fingers under Lan Wangji’s white shirt where it had become untucked. He moved his hand up, groping his way around.

“Desperate to see, are you?”

Lan Wangji's deep husky whisper turned Weiying a deep red. Lan Wangji smiled confidently, he unbuttoned his dress shirt swiftly and let it fall off him. Lan Wangji’s muscular chest expanded and dropped with his heavy breathing, sweat rolled down his naked torso, making his defined abdomen glisten under the fluorescent lights. The veins in his strong arms seemed to come alive, pumping with bare desire. Lan Wangji dragged Weiying’s face up by the chin, and closed the kiss. It was so warm.