Cg Chuuya/Littles Dazai, Ranpo

A regressed Dazai was currently running around the apartment, giggling as Chuuya sat on the couch, watching as Dazai ran past him again and again. Dazai couldn't run forever, though, and he eventually tired himself out and collapsed onto the couch next to Chuuya. "Hey, Sweetheart." Chuuya greets. "Do you need anything?" Dazai shakes his head but crawls into Chuuya's lap, hands grabbing handfuls of Chuuya's shirt as he cuddles up against him.

Just then, a regressed Ranpo entered the room, his favourite cat stuffie tucked beneath his arm. It was a black cat with emerald green eyes that actually reminded Chuuya of Ranpo himself. Ranpo waddled over to the couch and tried to climb into Chuuya's lap next to Dazai. There wasn't enough space for both of them, though, and they started to complain, arguing over who got to sit in Chuuya's lap.

Chuuya, not wanting the two littles to fight, got up off the couch and made his way towards the kitchen, the littles following right behind him. "Do either of you want a bottle?" He asks the two, and both nod their heads. Chuuya gets out two bottles, filling one with strawberry flavored milk and the other with vanilla flavored milk, both of which were one of the two regressors' favourites.

Once the bottles were made, he gave the strawberry one to Dazai and the vanilla one to ranpo, and they both happily drank their bottles, any remainders of the fight forgotten. "Wanna go to the park?" Chuuya suggested, noticing that Dazai had regained his energy and that Ranpo also had a lot of energy. As both regressors excitedly agreed, all three of them went to get ready to go outside the apartment.

Ranpo left his cat plushie behind as he didn't want it to get dirty. Ranpo walked next to Chuuya, holding his hand whilst Dazai skipped along beside them. Once they had reached the park, both Ranpo and Dazai ran over to the spinning roundabout that was in the playground, dragging Chuuya along with them, begging him to spin them whilst they sat on the roundabout. Only when they were extremely dizzy did the roundabout eventually come to a stop.

Dazai and Ranpo both lay on the ground for a bit until the world wasn't spinning as much and when they could move around without falling over. When they stood up again, Dazai grabbed Ranpo's hand and dragged him over to a slide, which they both went down.

Dazai went off to go climb the jungle gym whilst Ranpo ran over to the monkey bars, swinging from bar to bar or just hanging from them. They also played tag, running around the park and laughing. The sun was beginning to set, and both littles were beginning to become tired, so Chuuya called them back to him, and they all began the walk back home.