Cg Atsushi/Little Akutagawa

Atsushi and Akutagawa had just finished a mission, and they were headed back to the Agency where Agency and Port Mafia members alike had to report after a joint mission.

Akutagawa was lagging behind Atsushi, who was getting increasingly annoyed with Akutagawa, as Atsushi just wanted to report back to the Agency and go about the rest of his day.

"Akutagawa." He snapped. "Hurry up. I don't have all day, you know. Stop being so slow. I never thought Port Mafia members could be so incompetent." Atsushi continued to walk but stopped when he didn't hear Akutagawa following him.

"What is it now?" Atsushi asked, turning back around to look at Akutagawa. He was about to make another mean comment but stopped himself as he saw some tears forming in Akutagawa's eyes. "Akutagawa?"He asked uncertainly.

"M sowwy. M sowwy, m sowwy, m sowwy. Sowwy, sowwy, sowwy." Akutagawa apologized, repeating the apology over and over again. Atsushi finally realized what was happening. Akutagawa was regressed, and Atsushi had said some really mean stuff to him. Atsushi did have some experience with looking after littles, seeing as some members of the Agency regress, and Atsushi sometimes helps with looking after them.

"Hey, Aku? I said some really mean stuff there, didn't I? I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have said those things, especially when you are small." Atsushi apologized. Akutagawa still had tears running down his face, but when Atsushi told him he knew he was small, Akutagawa's eyes widened as he just stared at Atsushi.

"I sowwy." He apologized. "You're sorry? For what, Aku?" Atsushi asked. "Fo bein small. It bad." Akutagawa told him. "Being small is bad? No, it isn't. Whoever told you that didn't know what they were talking about." Atsushi told Akutagawa. "Reawwy?" Akutagawa asked. "Really." Atsushi replied, giving Akutagawa a reassuring smile. "Now, let's report back to the Agency, and then we can go to my house."

Akutagawa and Atsushi had just reported back to the Agency, and Atsushi had just successfully snuck Akutagawa into his apartment. Atsushi was still living in the apartment block that the Agency had provided, and the rules stated that under no circumstance should a Port Mafia member be allowed in the apartment block.

As they entered, Atsushi took Akutagawa to get into more comfortable clothes, and then they both went to get a snack. Atsushi had gotten out some toys for Akutagawa to play with if he wanted, and Akutagawa chose some blocks, which he used to build many different structures, which were all eventually broken down to make new structures.

Overall, despite the miscommunication that happened in the morning, Atsushi and Akutagawa had an amazing day.