Cg Chuuya/Kitten Dazai

This is my first time posting anything Petre, so please tell me what you think.

Dazai was clinging to Chuuya, rubbing his cheek against Chuuya's arm. This did not happen often. Yes, Dazai did regress, often actually, but not like this. Usually, when Dazai regressed, he was age regressed, but this time, Dazai was pet regressed. Right now, he was in the headspace of a kitten.

Chuuya ran his free hand through Dazai's hair as if he was petting him whilst Dazai sighed happily. Chuuya paused, which caused Dazai's eyes to flutter open, looking up at Chuuya, moving his head to the side in a questioning manner.

"Do you want something to eat?" Chuuya asked. Dazai nodded, blinking. "Alright, let's go." Chuuya said, getting up. Dazai whined as Chuuya left him on the couch before Chuuya turned back around to pick him up.

Chuuya carried Dazai into the kitchen. Getting a bowl out, Chuuya filled it with Goldfish. As he made his way back to the couch, he now held the bowl of Goldfish in one hand, and he carried Dazai in the other arm.

Sitting back onto the couch, Chuuya started to feed the Goldfish to Dazai, who purred. Chuuya was a bit surprised by this at first but ignored it so as not to make Dazai uncomfortable and in favour of feeding Dazai more Goldfish until he turned his head away, not wanting to eat any more.

"Okay, okay. You don't have to eat anymore." Chuuya laughed, placing the bowl containing the remaining Goldfish on the table next to the couch. Dazai started to shift around on the couch, restless.

"Are you bored?" Chuuya asked. Dazai meowed in response, which Chuuya knew meant yes as Dazai had two different sounding meows, and one meant no whilst the other meow meant yes.

"Okay, what do you want to do?" Chuuya asked. Dazai didn't respond. He just left Chuuya on the couch, and returned to the room with one of those jingly cat balls that had the bell inside.

Dazai sat on the ground, and started to bat the ball around. He started by rolling the ball over the ground from one hand to the other, but then he started to hit it away from himself, chasing after it, then hitting ot away from himself again, repeating the process.

He did this for quite some time, eventually tiring himself out. He climbed back up onto the couch, curling up next to Chuuya, who started to gently pet Dazai as Dazai started to purr, and slowly drift off to sleep in Chuuya's comforting embrace.