5

"So... What are you going to do now?" Alexander asked me. "Well, I was going for a walk, which was originally what I was going to do this morning, but I couldn't." When I replied, his face lit up. "Can I go with you? It's just that I hadn't planned now to go help my sister in the bakery, well she understands, she tells me that after all I'm a teenager and that I should enjoy these years, but I don't know how because I'm one of the few teenagers from here and everyone bores me because of their immaturity and to top it all off, I am disabled in one leg so I spend many afternoons at home or go as far as the afternoon allows me" He said almost shouting in a way that I would say humorous.

"Well, that would help me clear my mind. I don't see why not." I told him with a smirk, that was no longer a lie. "I'm glad to help you with that, since as I told you before, I know what you just went through feels like." And with that, we started walking.

"Wait" He said as he put his crutch in front of my torso to make me stop. "The first thing is to know where we are going, how well do you know this village?" He said as we turned 180 degrees to face each other. "Well, not really, at most I've been visiting three times a year, but only now I'm starting to go out, that's the reason why we had never seen each other, just yesterday" He nodded. "Well then, I don't know where we could go, it's because I usually go to the outskirts, and according to what you've told me about how little you usually come, that you're only now starting to go around here and about what your mother has said that you "supposedly" have made up that you were going home today" And we walked to where we had met a few minutes ago, wait a minute, has he said what I think he has said or have I also 'invented' it?

"Wait, do you believe me?" He looked at me to answer me later. "Why  wouldn't I, I don't know your mother, well, and I hardly know you, but I do know your name" It made me laugh, and it wasn't a fake one, because I think it was a good idea to help me clear my mind. 

"Hey, talking about knowing" He told me as he sat down on one of the nearby benches. "Could you give me your number?" I affirmatively agreed to his question, I took my cell phone out of my pocket to look at my number and thus be able to say it, yes, it seems incredible but I don't know my number by heart, I will be able to know many things, especially about my career, but not some of my personal things, may be the effects of lying too much. When I finished telling him my number, I remembered something I would have to tell him. 

"God, I forgot to say it, but I can't stay for long, I have to wash the only clothes I brought here." He smiled at me to propose an idea. "Well, we can take a simple walk around the village, in total it's only 15 minutes at most 20" I nodded, suddenly I felt the need to ask him a question. "Hey, how are you doing with your college enrollment?" It must be difficult to have to leave this place after so long, or not, I don't know it well enough to figure it out. 

"Quite well, they accepted me in the one I wanted although I was almost at the gates, I don't have to tell you, right? You will have heard things about me, only the majority are true" He looked at me and told me. "And you? Did you get accepted to the college you wanted?" I laughed. "I'm afraid to say this to you, but I'm actually a year older than you" He stopped with a shocked face. "No way, is there anything basic about you that I don't know by looking at you?" I also stopped to ask him. "What do you mean by that?" And we continue walking

"I mean basic knowlegment for when someone is about to be friends with another someone" Now I understand what he meant. "Oh, well... yesterday when we first met in the park, I didn't tell you that I have an older brother, and sorry for that it's just that by not getting that along with him like you and your sister, I tought that you would be... I don't know... upset?" He gave a confused look. "Why would I be upset? I understand not everyone has the same that the person they had next to, for example, you have a mom, I don't, ok no that was a bad idea of example" He corrected the at the end.