6

Easy Darleen, you just have to put things where they were and take care of the folding stairs to the attic before your mother gets mad for not being on time, easy, or not, I never felt this rushed

Run

The diary thing and covering the things with the blanket is easy, what is not easy are the folding stairs that are approximately 50-55 years old and therefore, if they make noise, that noise will be scandalous.

With all the speed I had, I closed the newspaper and put the gray blanket where it was, on top of everything vertically, I went down from the attic and now, the time has come, the folding stairs, I hope they don't make any noise like last night

To my bad luck, they did make noise. But I'm not going to give it much importance, I went downstairs to meet my mother. "  Why were you taking so long?" Well, time to highlight your talent Darleen. The lie. "In 'my room'" She raised an eyebrow, it doesn't matter if I deal with it, I know how to add more lies to a lie. "Sure? Because I heard noises in the attic" "I'm sure that maybe there is some animal and we don't know it, or several things will have fallen, because I also heard the noises" The questioning look returned to her face, another question that could be true, another answer that could be a lie.

"Are you still sure? Because I heard the folding stairs, you know well that I don't like lies" That might be true about lies, I say maybe because you love the lies that Fabian tells. "Oh that? When I was in my room, I opened the windows to air it out, and just now I just closed them, you know, these windows are many years old." She gave a small laugh, it means that she probably believed what I just said. 

It's time for me to ask questions.

"So, well, when it will be the day that we're finally going to leave? As you know lately I've been forgetting a lot of things, I'm sure the reaction before was due to that" She would take several things out of a bag to later look at me and answer me. 

"28th" She answered me in a simple way but also in a rude way. So basically we are going to spend like 23 days in this place, perfect, not one of several children's worst nightmares can compare to this.

"Hey, where did your uncle go?" Now yes, we are going to tell a half truth. "He's outside with Diane and Leanne" It seemed as if she didn't give it much importance, but it was a bit the opposite. "Why, and did he tell you something about if they're going to do anything?" Yes, I know what is happening, but maybe she wouldn't believe me, she would tell me that I would have made it up, like the going home today thing. "No, and no he hasn't told me anything either"

And suddenly, the protagonist of our conversation entered, also recently known as the greedy one in the family. Obviously I was able to see what happened, Leanne went up to her room and I followed her, as I already said several times, I'm afraid of what they'll do to her.

I opened the door and she hugged me, I tried to see marks on her arms in case her father had done something to her, calm down, there's nothing, but I'm also worried about Diane. Darleen always has too much concern about things that nobody gives importance to, a classic of my person.

We went down to eat, silence filled the atmosphere, I felt observed again, not again, six months ago I had that feeling for the first time, it seems that it lived with me. I hope that that never happened. I ate half hastily, no one noticed, and when I finished I went up to my room, I checked my cell phone, which was almost out of battery, to see if everything that happened ended in the past.

Well, now is the time to forget it for a certain time until you feel or see something that reminds you of the event, you can Darleen, you have survived some things that many cowards would not even be able to get out of there.