{Epilogue}

Epilogue

3rd Person POV:

    The following five years after the trial were full of new experiences.

    Within a month of the judge's decision Davi's name was changed from Davi Lucca Tomlinson to Davi Lucca da Silva Santos so that he was just like his mom and now legal dad. The happiness of the small family was short lived though. Louis, almost immediately, started bad mouthing the couple in interviews and during tv appearances leading to Neymar and Carolina suing Louis for defamation. Due to the evidence from magazines and on camera interviews Carolina and Neymar were awarded in the amount of twenty million dollars. After losing once again in court to his ex and her husband Louis stopped making music, over time becoming an alcoholic that no one wanted to be around.

    Davi continued to play soccer over the years and ended up excelling to the point that he moved up to PSGs second team by the age of thirteen, winning many titles along the way. He starts to grow a name for himself but secretly loves when people call him Little Neymar or Neymar 2.0.

    Another big announcement rocked the family two years after the trial, Carolina was pregnant. On July 12th Davi officially became a big brother to Carlos Diego da Silva Santos. The family of four continued to grow with a set of twin girls two years after the birth of Carlos. Their names being Paige and Paris.