Wenbe?🩷

I don't know the ship name but ya....

Bebes Pov

It's been a week after me and Clyde broke up. I was still not the bright person I normally am but no one notices, except for Wendy she always can tell when I'm down somehow. It was a Sunday afternoon and I decided to call Wendy to see if she wanted to come over, but she's probably hanging out with the other girls, but she said that she's on her way.

|20 minutes later|

Wendy's Pov

I had to walk to Bebes house, it's around 20 minute walk from my house, I wound why she called me and wanted me to come over. Oh well. *Knock* *Kno* "Hey Wendy!" Bebe said hugging me right after she opened the door. "Hey Bebe." I said hugging her back. "Come on let's go to my room!" She said grabbing my arm pulling me to her room. "No need to pull me so hard!" I said sarcastically. "Ok ok sorry." She said rolling her eyes.

|in Bebes room|

Still Wendy's pov

"So why did you want me to come over?" I said getting comfortable on her bed. "Can a friend not invite her bff to hang out? Geez sorry!" She said, being dramatic. I just laughed. "Don't laugh at me!" Bebe said jumping on top of me, making me laugh harder and louder. We both start laughing. To be honest I liked Bebe for a while, I never gave a hint because she was with Clyde but now that she's not maybe I can tell her now! "Hey Bebe.. there's something I need to tell you." I said looking at Bebe who immediately stopped laughing. "Whats wrong Wen?" She said.

Bebes pov

"Whats wrong Wen?" I said to the nervous girl right in front of me. "The truth is I like you.. like, like like..." she said looking away sad. "Oh Wen, I like you to." I said not knowing if she meant like a crush or just like a bff thing. "No, Bebe like, I like you as a crush!" She said on the verge of tears. "Wendy, I LIKE LIKE you to!" I said hugging her. "T-then will you be my gi-girlfriend?" Wendy asked. "Of course Wendy!" I said kissing her cheek. Then Wendy kissed me on my lips but only for like 2 seconds then we just sat on my bed and watched TV cuddling.

I don't really know I started this at 2 a.m and there not much Wendy x Bebe stuff so ya. And Ima try to write more but I've been having no motivation lately