Pick🍋

Mike's pov

When I arrived at school there was a note in my locker, so i like any other reasonable person took the note and I was going to read it right then and there but something told me to not. 'I'll open it later-' I thought to myself. "Hey Vampir." "Hey Larr- someone got some d~ pook at your neck!" I started to laugh about what i said. "Oh shut up!" He said embarrassed. "I have to go see you at lunch?" I said leaving and hearing him say 'ya see you then'. I went to the library that for someresson is abandoned. Why did I go there? Well because I knew I wouldn't get bothered. "Welp I could read the note now I guess." I said thinking out loud.
Dear Mike,
     I know we don't talk much but for some reason when I look at you I get butterflies in my stomach, which is not normal for me. But I decided to write down my thoughts and get it to you so I don't have you on my mind 24 fucking 7. It is really bothering me about that so that's it if you wish to meet the go to the-

'Shit-'

Abandoned library.Oh

"Fucking hell I should of read it earlier!" I yelled out. "Damn no need to yell it's still a library." A voice I don't quite remember said. "Who?" I said. "Pete!" I then said. "The one and only... sadly.." Pete then said. "So you wrote the note?" I asked after a painful minute. "..." "I'll take that as a yes.." He just looked away from me. "What exactly do you mean like you want to kill me or have a crush on me?" "Your a fucking idiot" He said laughing. Pete then walked closer to me and when he was about w inches away from me he said "Why don't I show you~ you seem to have a problem down there anyways-~" He just said. He wasn't wrong when I first realized he wrote the note I felt myself getting hard and at this point it was painful. "Pete we can't do something like this AT school." "Hmm I suppose your right arnt you~" He said becoming one inch away from me. "Pleasssse~ I'm never like this do you really want to miss your chance~" He said in a sedusive tone!? He aging was right, he is never just full of lust and want, but it makes me feel like- "I'll just be using you then since your in this state..." I finished my thinking out loud. "Mike... please I truly want to help you stop worrying about me." He said pushing me onto one of the chairs. "P-pete fuck that hurt!" I said in pain. "Trust me..." and with that he went down to my pants and unbuckled them. 'Fuck is he really going through with this!?' "Don't worry I won't stop in the middle just because I don't want to anymore..." He said almost like he read my mind but still trying to reassure me. "Y-you can start if- yo-you want to..." I said feeling the uncomfortable silence coming again. And with that Pete started to go up and down on my member- and oh God was it hot... he seems like he's done this before... I'll ask after. Wait why am I jealous?! I've done this before so why was I jealous when it came to his? "Relax, I can yell when your over thinging... just enjoy yourself right now." Pete said trying to calm me down but oh God his voice itself calms me down.

10 minutes later

"Thats for that Pete..." Mike said blushing. "No problem how was it~?" Pete then asked. "It was amazing, I haven't felt that good in such a lot time, heh to much info?" Mike said looking at the still hungry teen. "Back to the note... will you um- you know..." Pete said trying to act normal. "What? Will I what?~" Mike said jokingly. "Will you be my fucking boyfriend!" Pete then yelled. "Of course Petey." Mike said

Sorry it it's bad I am writing this at 1:26 a.m