~ 1 ~

(Y/ns pov)

Harry and I were sitting in the kitchen trying our best not to say anything to Vernon's sister god I hated her everything she does irritated me and especially Harry we wanted Harry's permission slip to get signed so he can visit hogsmead this year mine had already been signed because petunia loved me because I was another girl in the house so she got Vernon to sign it but he told Harry he'd only sign it if he behaved while his sister was here my heart hurt for Harry when she started talking badly about our father I hated this woman my slip was already signed I had no problem putting her in her place however Harry had this all under control he used magic to break the glass she was holding then I thought that would've been the end of it except when she start talking about our mother this time both Harry and I did the same exact spell right after Harry yelled "SHUT UP!" And she grew fater and and airy if you must and put her up and she floated away and I couldn't have been happier when Harry grabbed my hand and we rushed upstairs to our room and packed our trunks and grabbed our wands and hurried downstairs when we got face to face with Vernon yelling at us "YOU BRING HER BACK THIS INSTANT!" man he was upset I thought to myself "no she deserved more Than what she got!" Harry spat before I could even react Harry had his wand pointed at Vernon as he came close to him "you're not allowed to use magic outside school." Vernon said "oh yeah try me." Harry replied "oh but where would you go there's no where else." Vernon spoke again "we'll find somewhere anywhere is better than here." Harry spoke once again before we left the house we sat on the curb but it felt eerie the playground behind us was moving all sorts of crazy when Harry spotted something "y/n do you see that?" He asks me "see what?" I asked back and he simply pointed into the direction of what appeared to be a wolf of some sort we stood up but got knocked over rather quickly then a bus pulled up the man introduced himself and we got in that was a crazy ride.

We arrived at the leaky couldern smart and wise thinking on Harry's part when we walking in we were in a room with the minister of magic who had all of our books and things acting like Harry and I didn't just do magic outside of hogwarts underaged wizardry at that "I'm sorry minister but we broke the law?" I say to him with furrowed brows "oh yes yes forget about that it's alright I'm not going to expel you both for something as little as blowing up your uncles sister." He responds back "we appreciate that sir." Harry spoke "yes lead them to their room will you?" He spoke to the same man that creeped me out and he took us to our room and when we got there we fell asleep and when we woke up Harry was upset "Harry what's wrong?" I asked him and he sighed "Vernon didn't sign my slip." I realized that but I had an idea "give me your slip." I said to him he handed it to me and I put it over mine and traced Vernon's signature almost perfectly and Harry was happy and that made me happy he deserved to go to hogsmeed just as much as I did I'd do anything for Harry and he'd do anything for me that's why he's my best friend but what are siblings for? We go to sleep and the next day Harry won't stop talking about Sirius Black a mass murder who escaped from askaban prison we're on the train to hogwarts we are sat in a compartment with a man "who is that?" Ron asked concerned "Professor RJ Lupin." Hermione answered his question "how do you know that? I swear she knows everything." Ron said "no silly look it's on his trunk." I said in response when the train came to a halt but we hadn't arrived yet it then became really cold and it felt sad like all the happiness had been sucked out of the world next thing I know a figure came into our compartment and harry passed out once the man got up and a bright light appeared when harry woke the man gave him some chocolate "he eat this it'll help now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go have a word with the driver." Harry then went on about here a scream but non of us had heard it it made me believe he had went crazy but how could he have and what was that thing only time would tell.

We arrived at Hogwarts soon after and we're sat at our table when I heard malfoy "pottah! Pottah! Is it true you fainted I mean you actually fainted!" He spoke when me Harry and Ron turned around wow he looked different but he's so mean "shove off malfoy." Ron said pushing Harry away from malfoy I continued to glare at him when he winked at me I just rolled my eyes and my attention went to dumbldore as he began to speak about the dementors and how things would be different this year then the feast began and shortly after we went to our common room I'm rather curious as to why malfoy winked at me but didn't let that get the best of me and drifted off to sleep not long after Hermione and Ginny had fallen asleep.

*on the train*

(Draco's pov)

I'm sitting on the train in my own compartment with Crabbe, Goyle, And Blaise we were talking about the most random things when Blaise spoke up "Draco let's make a bet." A bet? Why would we make a bet "what kind of bet?"I asked confused "I bet you can't get y/n Potter to fall in love with you." Y/n Potter that's Harry's twin sister I'd rather die but I don't want to seem scared if I say no "if I can?" I ask farther questioning it "I'll give you 20 galleons." He said back sounded promising "but if you can't you give me 20 galleons." Ha okay not like it will come to that "you e got yourself a bet but I'd round up that 20 galleons." I laugh this would be a challenge but to see the look on Zabinis face when I succeed would be priceless y/n potter never was that pretty anyway at least not when I saw her last that was until she walked pass my compartment looking for her own with her friends and blimey she was gorgeous she had changed a lot and don't get me wrong I have to but her wow this bet is going to be a piece of cake.

Hi my loves!! I just want to say that this story will mainly be through y/n and Draco's povs but others will be thrown in some times just wanted to make that clear till next chapter!! <3