~6~

(Y/ns pov)
We had stayed the night at the burrow because we were going to the quidditch World Cup that morning Ginny and I woke up and got ready we eventually left the house we stopped at a tree that a man was standing at Mr.Weasley and him seemed to be great friends just then a beautiful boy dropped down from the tree "ah you must be cedric!" Mr.Weasley said shaking his hand he and I locked eyes "hey y/n eyes on the prize!" Fred and George teased "you dating one of them then?" Cedric asked "no she's not." Ginny replied for me thank god for her she then shot me a smile as we continued to walk when Harry and I got stopped by Amos Diggory "blimey your the Potter twins." He shook our hands then we began walking again I caught up with Ginny and we got in a circle around a musty old boot "why are we looking at a boot?" Harry question "that's not just and old boot Harry." Fred spoke "its a portkey." George continued we layed on our stomachs and put a hand on the portkey as we spin up in the air at some point Mr.Weasley told us to let go so we let go and landed flat on our backs on the ground.

Then Cedric Mr.Weasley and Amos were coming down one of them said "bet that cleared your sinuses ayy." I couldn't tell which one Cedric came over and helped me up which was sweet and kind Hermione comes up to me "he must fancy you!" I shook my head "he probably thinks you're beautiful." Ginny starts agreeing with hermione but before I could say anything Cedric comes walking by "you're right girls!" I was shook I mean cedric was cute and all and I did like him a lot we made it to our tent it was brilliant "get out of the kitchen Ron!" Mr.Weasley demanded "yeah get out of the kitchen Ron!" The twins mimicked while putting there feet on the table "feet off the table!" Mr.Weasley demands them "feet off the table!" The twins mimic while taking there feet off the table then putting them back on the table "I love magic!" Harry stated and when it came time we walked over to the stadium and that's when I saw him Draco.

He looked up at us we were on the level above us him and Harry were talking but I wasn't paying attention I was paying more attention to Cedric then anyone else when they walked away we made our way to our seats and it was a very fun time and Victor Krum caught the snitch winning the game we were back in our tent jumping and dancing when we heard a loud boom Mr.Weasley went to check it out "woah the Irish must be salty." George spoke when Mr.Weasley came back a bit panicked "that's not the Irish get back to the portkey!" He spoke as we ran into the crowd trying to get to the portkey I was running along side Ginny when everyone made it back we realized we were missing someone. "Wait where's Harry?" I question "we thought he was with you?" Hermione answered then we turned around to go back for him when we found him the ministry was pointing their wands at him we resolved the issue and went home.

The next day we went to the train station and got on the train back to hogwarts as we were sitting on the train we heard the woman coming with the trolley I didn't want anything so I stayed seated  just kinda waited for us to get to hogwarts we finally arrived and got off the train and went to the castle when we got there we sat at our table and dumbldore began to speak. "This year at hogwarts is not like any others it will not only be your home this year but home to some others join me in welcoming the ladies of beaxbux academy(I know I spelt that wrong)" the door to the great hall opened and and in came some beautiful women and a big woman big like tall it was amazing they did these beautiful things then dumbldore spoke again "also join me in welcoming the boys of drumstrang!" In came them they did all sorts of cool things like acrobats and fire and then "blimey it's him it's Victor Krum!" Ron spoke when I turned it was him.

They got seated and dumbldore spoke about the triwizard tournament I didn't pay much attention tho I wasn't interested in participating anyway we left the great hall after dinner but I got pulled away from my friends and brother by non other than draco malfoy I kinda forgot all about him to be honest "hey darling how was your summer?" He asked "oh yeah it was great thanks." I wanted this conversation to end "did you enjoy that quidditch game?" I nodded "you were talking to diggory is there something going on between you too?" Why does that matter "huh you jealous malfoy?" He shook his head "me jealous never." I scoffed and walked away from him and went to our common room I just wanted to get some sleep and forget about everything I got up to my dorm and went to sleep.

I'm so sorry y'all for taking so long to get this chapter out I had lost motivation for this story but it's back! And more chapters are on the way!!