𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 3

𝘽𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙨

I froze...

Lia was one of my closest friends I looked at yeji. "𝙒𝙝𝙮?"

𝙄 asked she hugged me as she showed me a picture of lia and sakura being cruel to a student.

I felt sad lia betrayed me she was never like this before yeji also told me she doesn't hang out with anyone anymore since lia and I were her only friends "𝙄𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙛𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙖𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙" she gave a bright smile . I jumped in joy. "𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙂𝙤𝙙".

I was skipping and linking arms with yeji and eun when we walked to the next shop where we saw a girl I think it was sunni.
Eunjin stopped linking arms and pulled the girl towards us "𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙞 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙮𝙚𝙟𝙞 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙤𝙤 𝙬𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨"she cheered sunni smiled "𝙉𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨" she bowed yeji and I did the same as we entered the clothes shop.

~𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙎𝙠𝙞𝙥 ~

We bought a lot of clothes and accessories then we all headed home. I walked with yeji and sunni and eunjin left to her house.

I arrives home with yeji and we said goodbye to sunni as soon as we got in my house yeji ran up the stairs and jumped on my bed I did the same till we were just talking about school.

"𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙖 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮 𝙪𝙨?" I sighed

"𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝙨𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙧𝙖 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩"yeji sniffed, looking at me with starry eyes.

"𝙊𝙪𝙘𝙝,"i said ,"𝙔𝙚𝙥 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙩 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙨" yeji replied. We then played some games and ordered food to cheer us up. "𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩 𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙟𝙤𝙞𝙣 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡."
.
.
.
.
.

I was walking by myself like always since I live away from sunoo and jake yep I was off to my house but I forgot I have 5 hours until school actually finishes but by then sunoo and jake already walked off.

I guess off to 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚.

I got in, and smoke immediately hit my nose i'm actually surprised I don't smoke although I have before it's nasty when my dad forced me too.

I carefully walked up our large stairs and opened the front door quietly where my mother was looking down shouting at my father from the stairs and he was screaming back what a day huh and for another few hours.

I walked into my room still grass everywhere I forgot the clean it I started sweeping up before my mom came in I got up from the floor when I was cleaning and sat at my desk pretending to study.

"𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧'𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩"my mom shouted at me "𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧,𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙝 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚  𝙨𝙣𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙮 ,𝙙𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙥𝙞𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙖𝙗𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜" Your just like your father sneaky and a dumbass"