𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 5

𝘿𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

I walked down the road. Actually, I had been walking for quite some time, and I hadn't looked up since I stepped out of sunoo's house.

I knew I was nearly home as soon as I smelt alot smoke enter my lungs I pulled my T-shirt up to my mouth and nose area to block the smell.

There was shouting however this shouting was different normally they shout at each other but this time it was really loud so loud and only my dad was shouting.

I felt suspicious about it. I walk in through the shiny gold hallways they have so much glamour, but their looks and their personalities aren't so glamorous,for some reason it was really eerie I walk through no one was there but shouting was heard I hadn't gone to one place the guest room but I'm not allowed there. I went with my guts and opened the guest door, and there it was.

My father with blood splattered on still holding the gun. I looked over to see my mother in her own pile of blood, I watched the malicious look spread across my father's face, and he started laughing as he walked out the back door "𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪"

I ran over to her, "𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙢𝙚" I said her name over and over again as I dialed for an ambulance " 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤 𝙤𝙣𝙚" I could hear groans from her.

I hear loud sirens outside police rush into the house kicking the vapes and drugs out the way with the emergency people as they put my mother onto a bed I try rush to get in with her.

Nurse 1

"𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪?

"𝙄'𝙢 17"

"𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙮𝙚𝙩"

"𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚" I pleaded she somehow looked sorry for me.

"𝙊𝙠𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙛 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙨𝙠𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙩 18" she sighed.

I inhaled "𝙊-𝙤𝙠𝙖𝙮" it was a struggle to even speak with so much stress balled up in my body.

We got to the hospital and they rushed out to the room I stumbled a bit what about me where would I go if mother is in this condition?

I was in the waiting room when a doctor called me "𝙈𝙧 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠" I got up slowly expecting bad news

"𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤 𝙈𝙧 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙪𝙩
Loved. I thought you myself. No way
𝙎𝙖𝙙𝙡𝙮...

Wonsoo P. O. V

Feeling tired still and to find myself sitting at a desk with the bookshelf secret door open. Well it's not much of a secret now what even happened I got up to look for someone but I couldn't find them I'm still dreaming anyways it was like 3-4.00 so I should go home now as I want to call my sister.

I got paper from my handbag and a small pencil I wrote that I've left and put the small paper on the work tips in the kitchen.

I left and realised I would have to walk and for the first time in almost forever I called one of my parent's drivers to come help me since I was very tired like extremely tired.