𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 7

𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙩

I watch him disappear so I continuep to find cookies grave.

Once I find it I sit down till I hear familiar voices "𝙊𝙞 𝙒𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙤𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙩" It was wonyoungs voice she came closer and grabbed my wrist.

Wonnie and Niki were right behind her "𝙒𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙤𝙤 𝙬𝙚'𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙮𝙖𝙧𝙙!" I just shrugged making her 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙨𝙚 her eyebrows I still felt really upset although it wasn't even me who is in his situation. I'll just be upset for my cousins.

I got up and walk over to riki and put my shoulder on him " 𝙄𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪" he looked at me confused "𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩?"

I looked ahead to see if he was still there he was walking slowly with his head down.
"𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙩 𝙒𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙤𝙤" they all follow where I saw looking.
Jungwon widended his eyes, running off Niki following.

Wonyoung was still confused.

Sunghoon pov

It was my second visit to mothers grave and my father or any of her family didn't even go to grave her although I hated her so much she's gone and I still will pay respect.

I bump into someone and it's that someone I've bumped into before she's so clumsy she needs to fix up she looks at me so excited and grabs my hand "𝙤𝙢𝙛𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚" she widened her eyes and takes another look she's so annoying.

Her smile then disappeared and she turnt angry "𝙒𝙖𝙞𝙩 𝙖 𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙣 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙩𝙚, 𝘿𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙖𝙙 𝙟𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙬𝙤𝙣 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙪𝙞𝙡𝙩𝙮 𝙉𝙞𝙠𝙞 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙩  𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙝𝙞𝙢"

I never intended on replying as I never do with any one but I accidentally slipped out  words that were unfortunately 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙛𝙪𝙡. "𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨" I tried my best to pretend I never said nothing by walking off but she was followed me with pity which made me half disgusted and half sad. Will I ever get any positive emotions.

"𝘾𝙖𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙖𝙥𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙞𝙯𝙚 𝙩𝙤?"I stayed silent and looked around "𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮?"

"𝙊𝙝 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄𝙢 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚" she said scratching her nape. I almost smirked hopefully she never noticed "𝙤𝙠𝙖𝙮? 𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖" I then turn around and sit near the grave closing my eyes. "𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙢?" I have her a really look because we're literally in a graveyard " 𝙈𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙮𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 people 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 died 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩" I expected her to say something but thankfully nothing .