𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 4

𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙩

I sat dwelling on life and there not knowing what to do, then a car went past, I couldn't care less.

Unfortunately, the dynamics flipped rapidly as the car door open.

"𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚, 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙖 𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙖? "The boy scrunched his face mumbling.

I ignored, getting up again walking where my feet would take me.

'𝙋𝙤𝙤𝙧 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚𝙨'

Those we're the last words that came out that boys mouth before he was knocked to the ground.

I walked around since I didn't want to go home.

Then I decided to get to my hill and text sunoo if I could stay with him. His parents used to see me as a third child before I stopped going, I'm sure they wouldn't mind if they do see me.

He thankfully let me stay, which was good I would go in the morning, I thought to myself, walking up the hill almost at the top.

~time skip~

I woke up feeling chilly and cold despite being in my blankets and I suddenly remembered who I had seen yesterday.

I decided to make a group chat since eunjin's friend Sunni knows us now and Yeji.

Heartsxwonsoo added YummYeji1
heartsxwonsoo added Sunnishine12
heartsxwonsoo added lonelytXtlover

US♡

WONZ🙃

Hey guys I made an gc so we can talk.

EUNJIN😡

Hello Wonsoo and I think Yeji and dumb Sunniii.

SUNNI🌞
Rude but hey guys, I need help. Wanna come over to my place.

Meet Eunjin near xxx Park , she knows where I live
From when she stalked
Sunoo.

EUNJIN🫰

YAH SUNNI IF THIS IS ABOUT SUNNO I WILL BRUTALLY KILL YOU.

SUNNI🌞

It is, Thanks
I will kill you too☺🤭

EUNJIN🫰

Hate you 😑

SUNNI🌞

Love you too❤️

YEJI😋

Who's Sunoo

WONSOO🙃
idk the tiny boy.
Eun always blushes at

EUNJIN😡

Yah, I do not, now I will meet you soon at xxx see you.

I got ready and had a shower. I put some mascara on and lip balm, got dressed into a pretty outfit.