𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 6

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣

Niki Pov

Jungwon and I walk to our shared bedroom.
I was bored so I decided to break the silenced
"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝘾𝙀𝙊'𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙙 "jungwon immediately looks at me " 𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏 " "𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙢 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙨𝙖𝙙 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙚𝙧".

"𝙉𝙊 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘿𝙊𝙉'𝙏 𝙂𝙀𝙏 𝙄𝙏" I was so confused "𝙂𝙀𝙏 𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏" he slid against the wall to his and said "𝙤𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙮" I came down .

I just wanted to help my hyung "𝙒𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣" I help him up and we sit on the bed I tried to speak to him he was saying things but kept stuttering.

"𝙊𝙝 𝙩-𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙮 " he sniffed
"𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩? " I asked, telling him to take a deep breath when he did spoke to me so I could understand however his voice still shaky
He took deep breath " 𝙮𝙤𝙪- 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝘾𝙀𝙊'𝙎 𝙬𝙞𝙛𝙚", he breathed out and took another breath "𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙨 𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 " he breathed out nervously.

"𝙃𝙪𝙝-𝙊𝙃"

I Felt sad for sunghoon the reason he isn't here is because of his mother's death I was worried he'd hurt himself since he had always been quite cold distant and quiet and half the time speaking to him his presence would be there but never him.

Jungwon looks at me sad and sighed he rests his head on my shoulder as we lay down after a while I hear him say my name " 𝙔𝙚𝙨? " he stares at me and pulls me to sit up "𝘾𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮  𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙤𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙤𝙛... 𝙞𝙩" I was tired but I understand his feelings so I agree.
"𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙬𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙛 𝙒𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙤𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙤𝙣𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮"

"𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙝" we creep down the hallway and slowly enter the girls room there was a light shining from the cover I guessed they were looking at pictures of boys like they always especially wonyoung she's an idol now but she can't show her emotions as often. I just stand there and pull jungwon so he doesn't move and we wait till they get out.

They remove the duvet and look at us there was no sound that escaped any if their mouths but wonyoung stole the cover and covered herself and shuts it tightly and Wonsoo tumbles to the floor and sruggles the get up with fists.

We start laughing but only loud enough for them to notice there was no threat Wonsoo gets up first .

"𝙔𝙖𝙝 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙛𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙮" she laughs after and pulls wonyoung out who was crying of laughter.
Wonyoung asked "𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 ? "
"𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙤𝙧 𝙙-' wonyoung cuts him off "𝙃𝙚𝙘𝙠 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝" we sit in a circle on the floor and we start off with Wonsoo.
"𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙤𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙚? "
"𝙃𝙢𝙢 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙚"
Okay how about you dump an ice cold bucket on you head. She whines as she goes to her bathroom and small fridge and taked a bag of ice putting it in a bucket and filling it up with water  and dumps it on her she makes a little shriek and frowned stomping back over to us shivering while wrapping herself in a towel we all take turns and do fun things and Wonsoo only chose dare once after that which was what I found funny.