Chapter 1 (pt 2)

Harukas body was there. Lying dead on the floor. Her clothes were bloody, it seemed as if she was stabbed twice, but the weapon is unidentified at the moment.

Minori is there, shaking and crying at the sight of her friend dead.

Minori: "This cant be happening...." She sobbed. "Haruka..."

Ena and Emu were shocked. Speechless. They didnt know what to do.

A announcement was heard

"A body has been discovered! Everyone please gather in the kitchen!"

Ena: "Theres no way...Who would do this."

Emu was holding on to Ena in fear.

Eventually, almost everyone was at the scene.

Airi: "Haruka...No... This isnt real..right?"

Akito ran over slightly late

Akito: "What the fuck?"

Airi, minori, and shizuku were all crying, while everyone else stood there, in shock.

Monokuma appeared

Monokuma: "Puhuhu! Finally! I feel so alive! A murder!"

Shiho: "This isnt funny."

Monokuma: "Oh but it is! You need to gather evidence against the killer for the class trial! Puhuhu"

Ena: "But didnt you say whoever killed the target would be free?"

Monokuma: "Well...She was killed before 24 hours...but you never found it until after! Puhuhu! That sucks!"

Kanade: "You didnt mention that before...Isnt that going against your own rules?"

Monokuma: “Oh, c’mon, I haven’t actually gone against an important rule, have I? And anyway, I’m not the only one betraying you all…!”

Shiho: "What do you mean?”

Monokuma: “I’m talking about the traitor among y’all!”

Ena: “Traitor?!”

Monokuma: “Yup! One of you is actually working with moi! Hi traitor, how’s it goin’? Oh, actually, you can’t reply, can you? Well, you could, if you wanted everyone to distrust your whole existence!”

Emu: "Someone here is..a traitor?"

Everyone looked around at eachother.

Monokuma: "Well! Its time to show you the Monokuma File! It gives you all the basic information of the murder!"

Ena: "Monokuma file?"

Monokuma: "Well! Time for you to investiage! You better get on with it!"

Monokuma disappeared, leaving everyone

Ena: "Well, i guess we should look at this monokuma file."

They agreed

"The victim is Haruka Kiritani. The estimated time of death was around 10:30pm. The body was found in the kitchen at 8:00am. The body is found to have 2 stab wounds, and blood on the head."

Emu: "Poor Haruka.."

(Monokuma File #1  added to truth bullets.)

Ena noticed Minori still crying, while Airi and Shizuku comforted her. She wanted to avenge Haruka. For everyone. She was determined to find out the killer.

Ena: "We should search around the area for clues."

Ena walked close to harukas body. She was laying on the floor, a puddle of blood around her. Ena searched around in cabinets, till she found a item. A bloody item.