Chapter 6 (Pt 2)

Everyone split up into twos. Ena, alone, went to the first floor.

Ena walked into the kitchen.

Ena: ("This is where Haruka was found..")

Ena sighed, and scanned the kitchen for any clues. She stopped when she saw a paper on top of the crates.

Ena: ("Oh..this is the equipment list..I remember seeing this.")

Ena re read the paper, and remembered what she originally noticed the first time she read it.

Ena: ("Right..I remember now..the date of when the equipment was last checked..was about 2 years old. If it was an active school..it should be checked frequently..right? I guess I should keep it in mind.")

*EQUIPMENT LIST added to truth bullets*

Before leaving, Ena was stopped by Monokuma.

Monokuma: "I dont believe it!"

Ena: "Ah?"

Monokuma: "Theres no way you'll find out everything!"

Ena: "We will..stop distracting me."

Monokuma: "Nuh uh! I'll just cover my ears!"

Ena: "...Im leaving now."

Ena left, and walked up to the 2nd floor..Where Mafuyu died..

She noticed the 2 others.

Minori: "..Ena!"

Ena: "Ah?"

Airi: "Remember this?"

Airi held up a newspaper.

Ena: "Ah..I do."

Airi: “I still don’t understand this headline: scientific breakthrough has disclosed the posibility of other universes? I still think it’s just a movie prop…”

Minori: "If Monokuma placed it there..he clearly wanted us to notice it."

Airi: "I guess so."

*NEWSPAPER added to truth bullets*

They waved goodbye, and Ena left to go to the 3rd floor.

Monokuma: "Ena! You smell!"

Ena: "What?"

Monokuma: "I hate you so much! Your ugly brown hair, and that stupid jacket you wear!"

Ena: "....Bye."

Ena ignored the 2nd distraction, and went to the 3rd floor

Ena noticed someone checking out the laptop.

Ena: ("Ah, theres Emu and Mizuki..atleast there getting along now..")

Mizuki: "Hm."

Ena: "Is that the same laptop?"

Emu: "I think it is..It still has the pre report.."

Ena: "Is it the same report.."

Mizuki: "It is..but the lower half isnt corrupted now..or was atleast replaced with something else."

Mizuki turned the laptop towards Ena so she could read.

*The Mutual Killing School Life will follow the general formula of the one masterminded by Hatsune Miku. While extra terms and rules can be put in place, everything else should mimic to a similar degree. It’s what I want, it’s what I long for. 20 individuals falling to despair. Who cares where they’re from? When they despair, they’re all the same. I love it.*

She had recognized the first paragraph..but the second one..

*Man, did I really think that way back then? Way to be serious. I’m not so about the formalities anymore. At least I think I’m not. What I care about now is providing the best possible cases, the best possible events, and the best possible emotions every time. I have plans. But, I’m always nervous they’re not gonna work. So, I’m gonna pull my weight to make them work. No matter who they hurt. After all, they’re gonna hurt at least someone. And that’s what I ‘long for’ now.*