Chapter 2 (pt 2)

....

Mafuyus body laid there, sitting up. There was blood coming from her mouth, as if she coughed up blood. She had blood on her hands, stains on her clothes, and what seemed to be a stab wound on her right arm.

*ding dong bing bong* A body has been discovered! Everyone report to the nurses office on the 2nd floor!

Ena: "M..Mafuyu..?"

Ena couldnt take this. First Akito, now Mafuyu. She covered her mouth to stop herself from screaming.

Everyone arrived at the scene, eventually, Shizuku and Saki arrive too.

Monokuma appeared.

Monokuma: "Oh another killing! I guess that heat got to your heads huh? Puhuhu."

Ena couldnt get a word out of her mouth. Sure, her and Mafuyu argued alot, with her stupid "I want to disappear" stuff...but that didnt mean Ena didnt care for her.

Minori: "I...I thought we all agreed not to..?

Monokuma: "Well, one of you broke that agreement! Sucks for her.."

Everyone stood there, shocked.

Kanade: "Mafuyu...?"

Monokuma: "Well! Here is your Monokuma File 2.0! Have fun investigating!!"

Ena: "I guess we should start by looking at the file."

"The victim is Mafuyu Asahina. The estimated time of death is around 3pm. The body was found in the nurses office on the second floor, 5pm. The bodys found to have blood coming out of the mouth, as well as a wound on her arm."

[MONOKUMA FILE 2.0 added to truth bullets]

Ena: "It doesnt exactly say the cause of death.."

Emu: "What do you mean? It mustve been the stab on her arm!"

Ena: "But there was blood coming out of her mouth, and a single stab on the arm wouldnt be enough to kill, just to injure."

Emu: "Well what started the blood from her mouth?"

Ena thought for a moment, and checked to confirm. She walked to the shelf of poisons. There seemed to be one missing. A bottle of rat poison.

Ena: "Emu, come here. A bottle of poison is missing. Someone must had slipped it into something she had, which caused her to cough up blood."

Emu: "Ah! That makes sense.."

[MISSING POISON BOTTLE added to truth bullets]

Ena: "Now..about the stab wound, is there any knifes around, or anything sharp?"

They searched around and found a bloody rag.

Ena: "This msutve been used to wash the blood off their hands?"

[BLOODY RAG added to truth bullets]

Emu: "So brutal... But whats the weapon.."

Ena: "There wasnt a knife or anything sharp found..."

Emu: "Maybe they got rid of the weapon?"

Ena: "If it was a knife, it should be missing in the kitchen, correct?"

Emu: "We could go check."

Ena and Emu rushed down to the 1st floor to check the kitchen, but were met with Rui.

Rui: "Are you guys investigating too."

Ena: "Ah! We were checking to see if one of the knives were missing."

Rui: "Thats what i came for too. It seems a large kitchen knife was gone from the drawer."

Ena: "So it could have been that knife?"

Rui: "Thats what im thinking.."

[MISSING KNIFE added to truth bullets]

Ena: "Emu, we should ask Shizuku and Saki where they were, since  they were both missing during it."

Emu: "Lets go!"

Emu and Ena arrive back at the scene, where Shizuku and Saki were."

Ena: "Saki, could i ask where you were before the body was found..?"

Saki: "Well i was still investigating with Tsukasa before going back to the dining hall. I really wanted to find a charging cord but i couldnt."

[SAKIS ACCOUNT added to truth bullets]

Ena nodded, and went to ask Shizuku the same question.

Shizuku: "I was looking for the cord, but forgot when to go back to the dining hall, so i was late. I didnt make it back in time before the body was discovered. I remmeber seeing Honami, but i assumed she was going back to the dining hall."

[SHIZUKUS ACCOUNT added to truth bullets]

(Honami?) Ena thought. (I guess i should ask where she was.)

Ena walked to Honami, to ask where she was.

Honami: "I decided to look for a cord alone, and i searched for a while, but i got so hot, so i decided to sit in the library and take a break."

[HONAMIS ACCOUNT added to truth bullets]

Ena nodded, and walked away.

Ena walked up to Kanade to ask her who made todays breakfast.

Kanade: "Honami insisted on making the food today. Why?"

Ena: "Just asking." (Honami huh..That doesnt mean it was her, anyone couldve slipped poison in Mafuyus food.)

[HONAMIS COOKING added to truth bullets]

Emu called Ena over.

Emu: "Look! Theres blood on the floor here."

Ena: "Huh. This could be where she started coughing up blood before fainting.."

Emu: "Do you think the killer stabbed her after?"

Ena: "That would probably be the logical explanation. There was no guarantee she would die from the poison, so they wanted to make sure she did."

Emu: "Kinda like Haruka.."

Ena: "Ah..Yea.."

[BLOOD ON FLOOR added to truth bullets]

Ena walked back to Kanade to ask her for her Alibi.

Kanade: "Me and Mafuyu searched together. She talked about how she didnt feel good. I assumed it was from the heat, so i told her she should go to the nurses office for medicine. It might be my fault she died.."

Ena: "Its not your fault at all. I think her death started before she went to the office.. Did you see anyone near the office?"

Kanade: "Well, I saw Shizuku, and i also saw Honami. Shizuku was walking past the office, and it seemed Honami was close to it. I think they were both heading back to the dining hall, like i was."

Ena: "Okay."

[KANADES ACCOUNT added to truth bullets]

*ding dong bing bong*

"Its time for the class trial! Everyone report to the red door on the first floor for the trial to begin!"

Everyone went down to the red door, and entered the long elevator ride that felt like hours.

Ena was mentally preparing herself for another trial. It could be anyone here. But who.

Who can she trust?

....