ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ

Liked by others...

tiktokinsiders #stassiebaby posts a series of cryptic TikTok's alluding to a possible breakup between her and #jadenhossler

This comes after she went on a spree deleting all of her posts with him. Many fans believe #toriwilson may have caused the split. Thoughts?

View comments...

user1 Wait when'd they break up?

user2 Wasn't she just on tour with him?

user3 Where tf did this bitch Tori come from anyway?

user4 She's pregnant again

user5 So Jaden cheated on Stas not with Ness but with his baby mama

user6 Ur joe king

user7 She's such a homewrecking slut

Load more comments...

○●●

○●●

●○●

●○●

●●○

●●○

Liked by others...

toriwilson This isn't how it was supposed to be. I should've been able to announce this on my own timing it should've been on my call. I didn't want it to be like this. I wanted it to be special and memorable because I never got that moment the first time. This is the second time that a huge moment like this has been ruined for me and though pregnant women are supposed to be happy I'm livid. I'm upset that this moment was stolen from I'm upset that the rug was pulled from beneath my feet because of some petty drama I wasn't even aware of by a person I was nothing but nice to. This isn't fair but that doesn't change that this is a monumental life-changing moment for me and many others I'm thrilled to say Baby Wilson #2 (fathered by @jadenhossler) will be welcomed into this world this July! Please be respectful and understanding of my situation. 

~ All love, Victoria Wilson

View comments...

briannablayke Love you ma

jadenhossler <33333

staskaranikolaou Didn't mean for this to be blown out of portion. I have no issue with you Victoria. I'm so sorry for how this turned out.

mynameischarlielastnamewilson Twice the babies twice love!

adelejeannetrembaly I'm always here for you!

Comments are limited...