Chapter 6

Harry~

*2 hours later*

This headache was excruciating. My head hurts, my ankle hurts, my whole body is sore. I didn't want to move an inch.

I snuggle up in my shirt and pull the covers up, closing my eyes. I shoot them open again when I realize. I'm clothed. I sit up quickly, feeling my eyes darken and blur, slowly regaining its focus. I try to collect my thoughts when my vision clears up.

Niall clothed me. He. Clothed. Me. He saw my naked body. All of it; all of me. I've never felt so embarrassed and confused in all my life. My body probably disgusted him. It didn't phase me though, my own body disgusted me. I was nothing.

My stomach growls loudly and I pat it a couple times. I guess I should eat something while I was here.

I stumble out of the bedroom and limp my way down the stairs, finding myself in his kitchen. I look through his refrigerator and pull out some stuff for a sandwich. I make one, then sit myself down. Might as well get comfortable. I take a big bite.

This just was not right. I missed my flat. My own flat. I didn't deserve to be here. I didn't think I deserved a lot of things I got, but my mind told me different. I guess this was just another path of darkness I'd have to walk through alone.

I take a glass and fill it up with some water. I just felt angry. Disturbed, mostly. This isn't fair. I didn't deserve this. I don't deserve any of this. I clench my fists and throw the glass down on the floor, making it shatter in bits.

You do deserve this, Harry. You let yourself feel worthless. You let yourself hate you, when it wasn't your fault. And for that, you deserve this.

I bend down on one knee and pick up a single piece.

Broken. Messed up. Never to be fixed again properly.

"Harry, stop! Get away from there now!" Niall runs toward me and puts his hand on my chest, pushing me away.

"Niall, it's okay. It.. It was an accident. I did it, let me pick it up," I say plainly.

"Are you fucking mad? Just get away, alright? Sit the fuck down right there," he points at the chair, "and relax, okay? Think you can do that?"

"You need to calm down," I mutter, crossing my arms over my chest.

Niall just ignored me. He plucked the glass one by one and set them in the trash. Once he was finished, he pulled up a chair across from me and sat down. He was all sweaty. He wore a light gray shirt that turned dark with his drenched body, and his hair was tousled side to side. My heart began to race. I shift in my chair and stare at my food. I rip it in half and look at him, offering him a piece.

He was hesitant at first, but he accepted with a large bite of it. He nodded his head in satisfaction and I just chuckled.

"We haven't even slept together yet and you're already making sandwiches for me," he smirks.

I frown. Out of anything, he decided to be a cocky bastard at this time. I didn't hear a "how are you?" Or "sorry I saw you naked!" No. I got a "I'm going to have sex with you, just not now." Unbelievable.

"Where were you?" I ask.

"Out."

"Out where?"

"None of your God damn business."

I swallow the last bit of my sandwich down my throat and stand up, making the chair fall down behind me. I walk past him and feel his strong hand grip my wrist, spinning me around. He pins me against the wall and glares into my eyes. Leaning in, he puckers his lips out and tries to kiss me. I fiercely turn my face, so he leaves a wet kiss on my cheek.

Niall chuckles quietly and grips his grasp on my wrist. It hurt this time. He trails his lips on my neck and I shiver.

"Don't.." I whisper. "Please, stop."

I feel him smile on my skin and he lingers to the purplish mark underneath my jaw. He plops his lips on it, making sure he doesn't press to hard, and kisses it.

"It looks good on you. I like it," he says boldly. "Shows everybody that you're mine only." He pecks it again and let's me drop to the floor. "I'm taking a shower, won't be long."

I look away, shocked that he did that like it was nothing. I pull my knees into my chest and scoot over to a corner.

"Oh and Harry?" Niall asks, peeking out of the bathroom. I didn't dare looking at him. "Would you like to go out tonight?"

"Do I have a choice?" I roll my eyes, knowing God damn well I didn't.

"Depends. You either go willingly, or I take you be force. That is your choice." He shuts the door and begins to sing a Stevie Wonder song to himself.

I hear the water turn on and I stand up, leaving to his bedroom. I decided to check it out better. I guess I never really got a good look at it before.

Seems a bit typical. Clothes on the floor, cologne on his dresser; nothing psychotic. His walls were plain. An ordinary white with a couple chips here and there.

I turned around and saw an outline of a hole in the wall. He must've punched it. I trace it and see if my fist fits. His hand was as big as mine, possibly larger, but his strength overpowered me.

I picked up some clothes around his room and set them on top if his dresser, then I sit down on his bed. Maybe I need to just calm down. But I didn't want to go out with him. I didn't want to go out anywhere.

"Hey, you," Niall says as he comes in with a loose towel tucked around his waist.

"Do you ever wear a shirt?" I scoff.

"You're lucky I'm wearing clothes at all. Like what you see?"

I snort. What kind of question was that? He's confident though, I'll give him that. He kind of had a right to be, as much as it pains me to admit it to myself.

"Harry?"

I wasn't thinking out loud, was I? God, I hope not. The last thing I ever want him to know is that I think he has a nice body. "Yeah?" I answer.

"I'm taking you home."

A knot threaded in my stomach. Home? My home? This was great! Surprising, but great. I smiled and Niall just frowned.

"Let my finish," he said. "I'm taking you home so you can change into something good. Basketball shorts and a tee won't cut it."

Of course.

"What do you propose I wear?" I ask harshly.

"You can go naked if you want," he says with a crooked smile tugging at the corner if his lips followed by a wink.

My ears heat up and I frown. "Yeah, cos you haven't seen that before, right?"

He saw my clear sarcasm and laughed. "Sexy. I want you to dress sexy for me." He stood up and grabbed some clothes. "Look away if you're shy."

I put my hands over my eyes. I didn't know if he was seriously changing in front if me, so I spread one if my fingers and peeked. I saw his bare bum and grunt loudly. "Shit." I drop my on his pillow and hear him laugh loudly.

"Alright, I'm good," he announces.

"Are you lying to me?" I ask.

"No, Harry."

Something in his tone made me believe him. It wasn't sly like I've heard it been used before. I rise my head up and turn, slowly spreading my fingers apart and I check. All clothed. Hallelujah.

"Let's go, Harry," Niall growls as he walks out the door.

I guess it's now or never. I prefer never, but that doesn't seen to be an option.

~darkness x