Chapter 13

Harry~

"Hey, wait for me!" I shout to him breathlessly, catching up as I see a guy with a large black duffle bag. He had black shaggy hair with hazel eyes. He was tall, too. Well built.

"Hey, you forgot this, man," he says, handing it to Niall.

"Thanks for bringing it, bro," Niall replies, taking it out of his hands and throwing it into a closet.

"No problem. Who's this?" He asks, directing to me.

Niall sighs. "Chris, this is Harry. Harry, this is Chris."

Chris extends his hand out. I accept his offer awkwardly, shaking it. "So, this is Harry. Very nice to meet you."

I blush. Chris squeezes my hand and Niall huffs. He comes in between us harshly, sending me back a couple steps.

"Niall talks a lot about you at the-" Chris abruptly stops when Niall punches him straight in the gut. "Aye! What was that for?"

"Shouldn't you be doing something else?" Niall grits through his teeth.

"Uh, yeah, I guess. I'll see you tomorrow. 12:00, okay?" Niall nods, opening his front door for Chris to leave. Before Chris leaves, he turns around and locks his eyes with me. "Hey, Harry. Nice love bite."

My eyes grow wide. I slap my hand against my neck, feeling incredibly warm.

"Chris," Niall growls.

"Alright, alright. I'm going." Chris laughs and shuffles out the door.

"Sorry about that," Niall apologizes.

"It's okay. He seems nice."

"Yeah, but he can be such an idiot sometimes. Don't mind him," he comments.

I decide to drop that subject, focusing on something else. "So, you talk about me, huh?"

I swear I saw Niall blush. But that seems impossible. "Yeah, sometimes," he murmurs. "You are just on my mind a lot."

"You are too, Niall. What's in the bag he gave you?"

"Nothing, Harry."

"Why won't you just tell me?"

"Why won't you stop asking?"

"Stop making this about me!" I shout.

"Stop being in my business!" He yells back.

"Where were you, Niall?" I ask viciously.

"No where."

"Are you and Chris screwing, huh? Is there sex toys in that bag?" I didn't want to ask, but I had to know. I deserved to know.

"What the fuck? No! He's straight! Besides, you have no say in who I'm with!"

I was baffled. What was that supposed to mean? I felt the tears build up and I clench my fists. I could tell he regretted it when he opened his mouth and softened his eyes, but I didn't want to hear it. I ran to his bathroom and slammed the door. I sat on the floor, pressing my back against the door, rocking back and forth. I hugged my knees closer to my chest for every tear dripping down.

"Harry, come out," Niall says.

"Fuck off," I croak. I wish my voice sounded more stronger, but it came out as weak as I felt.

"Don't do this. Just come out. Please?" He begs.

"Leave me alone, Niall." I wipe a tear away.

"I won't leave you." I hear him slide his back down the other side of the door.

"W-What are you doing?" I sniffle.

"I'm staying here. I'm not leaving." He sighs loudly. "Harry, i'm sorry. I didn't mean what I said. You just get me so heated up sometimes, and not in a good way every time. You're the only person I'm with, baby."

"I better be, Horan."

He chuckles. "You are, Styles. Do you forgive me?"

I stand up and look in the mirror, putting some water on my eyes so it dulls down the red puffiness. I open the door and see Niall sitting on the floor. I extend my arm out, helping him up. "Of course I do."

He takes me into his arms, squeezing me tight. "Thank you, babe. I never want you to cry because of me. I'm not worth it."

"You are worth it. You're worth everything."

He smiles. "Wanna do something? I'll do whatever you want to do."

I think. Then, smile. This should be fun. "Roller skating? Please, Niall?"

He takes both his hands in mine and intertwines them together. "Of course, Harry. Lets go."

Yeah.. This should be fun.

~darkness x