Life without you

It's been a year since you and the band broke up, including Tom. You did feel sad about breaking up with the band because you did have fun with them. In the inside you wanted to text them and apologize but you where in no wrong in your mind. Every time you felt sorry for them you just remembered what they did to you and went back to the cold hearted person you've always been.

While on the other hand with Tom he missed you a lot. He regretted everything he said, yea it was a bet and everything they did to you was fucked up. But when he got to know you better through your guys relationship he started to love you, hardcore. He became depressed and even though he looked happy on the outside doing press and on stage, when he got back home it was another story. He felt empty without you and the rest of the band felt bad for what they did to you to, they wanted to apologize but where to chicken to do it. So it just ended like that. Without closure.

Two year later

You came out with your new album as a solo artist named 'no regrets'. It resembled nothing of the band. In the lyrics it was more of 'what people can accomplish without others' Type of lyrics. In social media there was a lot of rumors rolling around about why you and the band had separated. But you didn't care, all you cared about was your new album. You went out for a tour all around the USA and in what felt like days your album skyrocketed to the top most listened albums in the world. It became so popular you got nominated for a Grammy. You where livid and your team was so happy for you, you felt like nothing in this world mattered anymore. You finally reached the biggest goal on your bucket list. When you got the invitation to the Grammys it was less than a month away so you and your team had to figure out fast what you where gonna wear, what you were gonna say if you won the Grammy, etc.

Day of the Grammys

The outfit & makeup

Again if you don't like the dress or makeup imagine or pick out sum different lolsies

When you arrive at the Grammys lights quickly flash on you and you pose calmly as you hear the tv announcing your entrance. "Over here y/n!!" Paparazzi says tryna catch a glimpse of your face to take a picture of. You turn there directions and move to the next spot so more paparazzi take photos of you.

"As y/n, the famous singer and songwriter makes her way into the red carpet she is in a gorgeous dress and a, what looks like 24k gold necklace!!" The news person announced on tv as Tom and the rest of the band watch her on the red carpet, hand on her hip and smiling, blowing kisses to the paparazzi. "I mean at least she's doing well..." Georg said nervous of what everyone would say but they all agreed with him "we need to apologize." Bill said hand resting on his cheek. Tom surprisingly agrees "I miss her." He says sadly.

Your pov:

As your now sitting down seeing other people receive there Grammys it was finally your turn with your nominees. "Okay and the nominees for album of the year are...Harry styles, bad bunny, Lizzo, Mary J., and y/a/n (your artist name)!"
"And the winner is A/N!!" Your eyes widen and your music starts playing in the back ground as you get up to receive your award. You hug the people that announced your award and thank them out of common courtesy. "Omg I can't believe this is real! Okay um I just wanna thank my team and everyone who's been so supportive when I first started this album. My mom, my dad, my hole family! I also wanna thank my fellow band members Tokio hotel who helped me get here in the first place... thank you" you raise your award and everyone cheers for you.

~~~~

"And the winner for songwriter of the year goes to...F/N!!" (Full name) you cheer in happiness as you have now won two Grammys!! You go up there to happily receive your award and say a different speech.

~~~~

"And the winner for best rock song goes to...F/NN!!" You gasp and speed walk to get your award hugging tightly the people that gave you your award then saying another speech.

~~~~

"The winner for best rock album goes to...F/NNN!!!"
"Omg the 20 year old f/n has won four Grammys tonight! She is such a talented women we all really hope the best for her in the future. Back to you bob"... the tv announces your successes and there pictures all over social media holding your four Grammys kissing one of them and smiling so much in the pictures.

Everyone in the band was shocked but bill looked really happy for you while Tom looked sad. He wished he could be up there with you as your plus one but he couldn't. And that's what broke his heart even more. And a night later he decided to text you to apologize.

Tom

We need to talk.
Are you nearby?

You saw the message and after about an hour you decided to text him your address to the apartment you where staying in.
Lets see how this goes...