Impossible

As on the elevator pressing the down button over and over again you hear bills voice in the hallway.

"Y/n wait!" He's says almost running to you and the elevator door slowly swings open. Your heart tells you to stay but your brain tells you to leave and you hesitate on the way in to the elevator but you enter anyways. Your pressing the close button so fast your fingers are starting to hurt and as soon as the doors start to close bill catches it with his hands and enters the elevator. Your shocked but you stand on the other side of the wall and say
"What?" In your mind it sounded more rude than you expected
"Y/n please don't go. Why don't you just ignore Tom and stay with us! Don't leave because of this he's an asshole I'm sure he's learned his lesson." Bill says getting closer
"I'd only be there for you guys..not Tom." You say looking up at bill
"Yes!" Bill says almost hoping you'll accept
"Okay fine.." you say rolling your eyes and smiling at his reaction as he jumps up and down and spins you around.
"I'm so happy your still gonna be with us!!"
"Ok ok but don't get to excited" you say chuckling
"Hey we should go to the studio to sing our hearts out..for the stress" bill says and you reluctantly accept his offer.

When you both arrive at the studio you look around to find an empty room with no Alex. Your kinda upset because you'd hoped he'd be there but you end up just sticking to the plan anyway and turn on and set up the mics your selves. When you turn on the song and start singing song of choice you feel your soul releasing itself from reality and you suddenly remember where your passion for singing came from in the first place.
When you finish the song and look through the window to see bill and Alex siting watching you, you smile and wave getting out of the mic room.

"What are you doing here?" You say giving him a hug
"I could ask you the same question.." he says with a smile plastered on his face
"Okay I'm gonna leave you guys some alone time I'm going to the bathroom" bill says quickly getting out of the room and you both face each other when the door closes.

"So what's been going on we haven't seen each other since.." Alex says rubbing the back of his neck after the last part
"Well me and Tom broke up..but I'm doing okay.
What about you?" You say looking up at him
"Oh I'm fine...you know the usual stuff" and you nod at his response and sit on the chair next to him.
"This might be to soon to ask but...I was wondering if maybe you wanted to grab a drink sometime?" Alex says getting closer and you smile
"I'd be delighted"
"Okay uh meet me here at 7 and wear something nice" he says with a smile giving you a kiss on the cheek before he goes. You blush hard when he leaves and cover your face from all the excitement.

~~~~~

7 pm

Outfit and makeup

When you enter the same studio room you were greeted by Alex wearing a nice black and white suit and tie that complemented him perfectly and he hugs you and says

"You look beautiful" and your thanked him and smiled

When you get in his car he slowly places his hand on your thigh and says "I hope this is alright" and you nod and put your hand on top on his.
When you arrived at this huge hotel you say "why are we at a hotel?"
"It has a great bar on the top floor, it gives a beautiful look of the city" and you smile and follow behind him.
When your on the elevator together it was silent but he came closer and grabbed your hand gently and you smile to your self while looking down.
When you both step out of the elevator it is a calm jazz melody and big floor to ceiling windows on all parts of the walls giving a great view of the big city.
He pulls out a seat for you at the bar and he takes the seat next to you at the bar. The bartender comes close and asks what we'd like, you asked for a glass of wine and he asked for a whiskey, "you like whiskey?" You say chuckling "you don't?" He says smiling "it's not my forte but it is nice" and the bartender grabs your drinks and places them in front of you both moving away to go serve other costumers.
He moves the whiskey towards you and you look at him confused as in what should I do look he chuckles a little and says "try it".
"Okayy but I won't guarantee it's my favorite" you grab the drink and take a sip and hardly swallow and make a disgusted face but Alex laughs at your reaction. "I'll stick with my wine, thank you" you say jokingly and take a sip of your wine.

A hour or so later your both getting slowly drunk as you have now taken three glasses of wine and 2 shots. he's had 3 glasses of whiskey and 3 shots. Both of you guys are getting tired "I think I should book a room here for the night... you can't drive us back home" you say kinda slobbery
"Yea your right I think I'm gonna do the same thing"

You both go down to the lobby after paying for the drinks and ask for two separate rooms with one bed. You pay for your own and so dose he, coincidently your rooms and next to each others.
Your both say good night to each other and enter the room. As your get out the shower and put on your robe. You feel sort of empty like there's something missing in this room but you can't put your finger on.
After a while you realized that what you needed was Alex. You felt it in your heart and you longed for his touch. And you surprisingly started getting horny...embarrassed you decide to knock on his door.
As you open your door he goes out of his door exactly at the same time and looks at you.
"Heyy I was about to go knock on your door.." he says chuckling
You blush and smile "me to actually" and he says "wanna come in?.." and you accept and go inside with him.

When he closes and locks the door you turn around and his lips smack into yours. You hesitate and that causes him to stop "sorry is this okay?" But you look at his tall body and nod. He continues to kiss you and you kiss passionately back. Alex leads you to the bed and you sit down, slowly getting down so he can be on top of you.
"Are you sure about this?" You nod and say "yes"
And he continues to kiss you slowly untying your robe. He breaks the kiss and opens your robe to reveal your hot body, your boobs are puckered up and your body is so sexy he can't resist himself. You take off the sleeve of your robe and get up to untie his robe to and he take it off to reveal his ripped body. He's so hot and muscular and he has a BD. You look up at him and he smiles at you slowly going down to kiss you and slowly goes down your body. Kissing your neck, stomach, then down down your waist and into your wet pussy. You softly gasp and hold on to his hair for support. He licks and puts two fingers inside you and you gasp and moan softly. As your close to your climax his hand is on your stomach and you cum and let out a moan and let out a breath. He comes up and kisses you softly. You grab his dick and place it on your pussy signaling for him to put it in, but before he places a condom on his dick.
After he says "it's gonna hurt a little at first...I'll be slow I promise" you nod and he slowly goes inside you. You gasps a little and grip on his shoulders.

~~~~~

Ima end it here lmao but thank you for 300 readers and the votes on my episodes. More episodes coming soon!