Chemistry in Genetics

Jack:

She walked away laughing. Now that makes me both nervous and liberated at the same time. But one thing had to be done first. I have to get rid of Madison.

I walked into Genetics a tad bit late and once again was met by her beautiful presence. "Mr. Gilinsky nice of you to join us. Luckily we have the new young lady you can pair with."

Elena*

This class so far wasn't terrible actually to be honest I'm enjoying it. The lab we were doing was easy. But I kept over hearing its sooo hard. Everyone had a partner except me and I was half way done.

Then I felt a tap on my shoulder and I jolted up frightened by the slight contact. "Sorry! I didn't mean to scare you! Umm.. Sorry. I am your partner." All I could do was smile and he met me with one also. Awkwardly I turned back to the slide but I still felt his eyes on me. Then I felt his hand press slightly on the small of my back. My breath hitched. I froze. I looked up and met his eyes. I looked away nervous as to what might happen next.

And I'm not sure it was out of fear.
Or excitement.

Jack:

I wanted to hold her hand.
Kiss her face.
Repeatedly for ever.
What was I thinking!
I have a girlfriend!

But something deep down told me I didn't care. I wanted her.

More than that I needed her
Like I needed oxygen.
She gave me a reason to smile again.