Leaving the Mafia

*Elena*

Eventually he took his hand off my back. And I relaxed. He cleared his throat causing me to look up and there was a note. But Jack was gone.
What in the world. Are we in the 6th grade come on now. But yet I was excited to read what it had in store.

-Meet me outside in 10. By the football bleachers at 4. -

As the bell rang I went to my next class wanting so bad for this day to be over.

~Jack~

Now I had to plan this out to meet with Madison. Luckily she was in town today but only for a short while.
So I cut school and went to see her.
"Babe! Oh, how I missed you!" She grinned her plastic grin. "Look M, we need to talk. I'm not sure this can work anymore." She paused and stared at me looking for any hint of a joke. But gave up once I looked away. "You will regret this. Who is she. What is she. She will never be enough. She will never give you what I can. She will never be me. My dad will not stand for this. He will have her head and yours." She turned around sharply. "You will regret this. And will beg for mercy when I'm through with you." Barely understandable under her breathe. I stood there taken back by her words. It hit me hard. Her father was..
The leader of the Mafia. But what she was unaware of was the fact of who I knew and what I was apart of.
Our love story was like Romeo and Juliet but this time. She killed herself and I was simply watching.

*Elena*

-after school-

I left right away. But I sat at the entrance of the field contemplating whether to actually go or not. But while thinking I realized I was sitting waiting at 4. Then I saw it. A car pulled up and a figure get out. "Hey..."