Trapped

Elena~

What the hell is going on. I barely knew this kid and he was already kissing me. I mean I didn't so much mind it but still.

My phone vibrated.

Jack:
Hey, look let me get to know you. We have lots to talk about. xx

Oh goodness. So I responded.

: where? & what time?

And with that my eyes fell shut.

I awoke to my phone ringing.

J. Was calling. But I didn't remember who J exactly was. But, I picked it up, my curiosity getting the best of me.

"Hello.." I spoke shakily.
"Hey beautiful. Are you up for breakfast with me?" He spoke calmly.
The line was quiet for awhile.
"Come on please.?!" He said slightly whining. "I need to see you."
And with that I said sure.

Mother always said be wary of boys. Now they seemed to be running my world.
I couldn't escape them. They had me trapped.

Jack*

She ran through my mind all night last night. She never responded till late this morning. She said that she would go to dinner with me.
But I'm absolutely terrified about what she will say when I tell her about my job.
I would hate to scare her away.

I was taken away from my thoughts by the honking behind me.
The client.
"Sir. How can I do your bidding?"
"I want 3." He said in a demanding yet shakey tone. He was new at this. "Yes sir pull around to the back and someone will help you there." Reluctantly he did as I said.

I work for a very powerful woman. If she knew about Elena she wouldn't use it against me. But her 2nd in command wants my head because Scarlet likes me more and may move me above him soon.

I'm stuck between doing what's right in my head and what's right in my heart.
This girl has me trapped.

It is then that I felt a piece of cold metal on my neck.