Meetings

*Elena*

"Who are you?"
"Me, why I'm Jack."
Jack. I've heard that name before but he doesn't fit my lab partner at all.
"Okay well what do you want?"
He stood there observing everything around him. Then he looked at me and smiled deviously.
"I want you."

~Jack~

I called up my boys.
Said I wanted a mass meeting at the house at 5. *Mandatory.
I have never been one to follow the rules. Well conventional rules. You see I run a secret organization where we um let's say deal with normal things not so normal.
I wasn't quite sure if Elena, goodness how I miss seeing her, but we aren't together so it doesn't matter. If I wanted to get her involved in my life style. But I mean the only way to see if she can is to try it. Worse come to worse I put her out.

*Elena*

"Excuse me. You want me but I don't even know you and I'm kinda interested in someone else. And I think he likes me too. But then again I'm hideous so maybe not,... " I'm cut off by the ringing of his phone. He looks at it and groans. "Look I gotta go but this isn't at all over. Here's my number. Shoot me a text if you want a good time." He worked his way near me to grab my phone and give me a slight kiss. What the hell. And with that he jumped off the back of the bleachers and was in his car. What the hell just happened.

~Jack~

Everyone was on time except 2. He was a few minutes late but hey he came. He's a heck of a runner probably my best but he was a little wild and reckless sometimes. But it is what it is.
2 spoke up, "What do you need boss cuz I was gaming up a girl before I came. And I'm pretty sure she's digging me." "This is more important than anything we have done before. We are a target." I paused taking in their faces. 2 asked, "Who's target?" "The Mafia." I stated calmly.

*Elena*

I was never the center of attention but now in one day I've been to a new school and had two boys hit on me. I have a tornado of emotions followed by a tsunami of exhaustion waving over me.
But I decide to text Jack the football boy.

Elena*
Hey its Elena

Football boy
Hey I didn't mean to be so forward but I didn't know how else to get your beautiful attention. I'm sorry gorgeous. ;)

Then I got a text from Jack my partner.

LockerBuddy
Hey I need to talk to you. Look ik Its been one day but I'd like to get to know you. Are you up for a midnight stroll?

Omgosh. What is happening.

Elena
Um sure.

LockerBuddy
Okay see u in 10.

Oh boy here we go.