Stargazing

*Elena*

What am I doing?
Am I crazy.
I must be the most idiotic person ever.
I'm going on a walk. In the middle of the night. With a stranger.
It makes perfectly logical sense.
Not.
But I mean it couldn't be that bad. Its not like anything could go really wrong. Its just a walk.
I mean I lived on the shoreline so maybe it would be a little romantic. But who am I kidding I don't even really know this guy. But I couldn't say no. And I have a feeling this won't be the last time I can't say no.

Then there's a knock.

~Jack~

She said yes. I can't believe it. I mean maybe its because she's new and wants to make new friends or maybe its because she likes me.
Its a long shot but its better than no shot at all.

I drove there in my black mustang with tinited windows and black rims. The less people know who I am or that I'm around the better. You can't put someone to a crime if u didn't see them.

I contemplated how I should go about this the whole way there. Its best not to think about it is what I told myself. Then I can't over think it. I just really hope I don't screw this up.

And so I knocked.

And when she answered I was taken back at her beauty. It was about 11:30. And she was raw in the midst of the moon light. It was like she was a star and I was starstruck. She wore no makeup. Her hair was down and a little messy in the bun but she didn't seem to care. She was in an oversized shirt and I couldn't help but imagine her in one of mine. She smiled simply. I don't know if she noticed my eyes roaming her but she smiled. It was a simple gesture that made my heart beat through its cage of ribs. Then she looked down and took her humanity with her. In that moment she became my angel. My angel whose smile had fixed mine.

*Elena*

"Let's go." Was all he said before he took my hand and swept me away into the abyss of where the sand met the current. And there was no turning back now.
What have I gotten myself into now.