comfort

Fluff
Bad grammar? 🤔
___________________________________________
Summary:
Akaza has been scolded by muzan because he cannot complete his mission. He is tired and upset that he cannot completed his mission. So Douma is trying to comfort him.

Akaza's POV

I've been scolded by Muzan-sama. This day can't get any worse can it? I open the door to my room and laid down to my bed.

*BAM*

"Akaza dono!! You've come back I've missed you!"

Nevermind this day can get worse I mean  can't complete your mission, being scolded, and him."ugh fuck off. Leave me alone dumb fuck"

"Your so mean Akaza-dono!" he whines.

"I just want to comfort you my dear!" I blushed, he called me 'dear' "no and don't fucking call me that"I said harshly. "Pleaseee just a hug or a kiss~" you flirting bitch *sigh* "will you leave me alone if you gave me a hug?"

"And a kiss"

My eyes widen what the fuck He wants to kiss me?! I furrow my eyebrows "WHAT THE FUCK, NO?!" I can feel my cheeks heating

"Pleaseee just one time!" he said doing a puppy eyes, now that won't work to me but he will leave me alone.

"Fine If you fucking do more than you said I'll fucking blast you to your room"

"Thank youuuu!!" He said like a child. Such a childish reaction.

He moved closer to me and kiss me gently. Surprisingly I thought he would probably be rough and have se- NO! What the fuck are you thinking!

He stop kissing me and smiled at me, a real smile "yay I just kissed Akaza dono!!!" "Shut your fucking mouth"

"I'll be leaving now Akaza dono" he said cheerfully. He got up and ready to leave.

I grab his hand. What the fuck was I doing?!,shit.

"J-just fucking stay here" "Oh? That surprising." "Shut the fuck up and just come here you bitch"

He smiled gently before spooning me. I closed my eyes feeling him hugging me.

"I love you Akaza dono" I Blushed crazily you can say Im a tomato now. Should I say it? Ugh fuck it. "I-i love y-you too"

We are almost at 1k reads! Thank you guys for supporting me. Btw this has 380 words!!