The Kiss of Madness

The fragrance of the trees tingled her nose. Athena opened her eyes to a hauntingly serene forest all by herself. She did not think of it as something unlikely. She stretched her arms and legs and paced by the riverside, waiting to see if something spectacular would break the monotonous aura of the sacred forest.

The rain then began pouring. The ground turned wet, and the whole greenery chilly. However, instead of finding warmth and a temporary roof, the goddess pranced around—splashing every puddle her feet could touch on.

She was jolly and bright, exulting like a little girl who never knew the horrors of reality. Her face might be drenched, but the roses on her cheeks bloomed, making her look vibrant. She was exquisite. With her long curly dark blonde hair swaying at her back and her dress thinly fitted to her curves—Athena unknowingly was battling Aphrodite for the title of beauty. The goddess of wisdom might have failed to gain Paris's golden apple, yet she did not fail to gain favors from the winds of Zephyr as it caressed her body like a dance partner.

Athena was giggling and smiling as she glided gracefully under the midnight rain. The sweet smell of the forest then changed into the scent of the gardenias, which enticed her senses and drifted her off to some place on cloud nine. She lost all the care in the world. At that euphoric moment, she let go and let loose from the responsibilities that gathered on her plate.

Nothing could stop Athena from her feast—from the pleasure that she gained out of nowhere.

She went on singing and dancing, pirouetting as her dress finally revealed the lovely features of her body—especially with the little hairs that curled between her thighs, the full roundness of her breasts that she hid, and not to mention its rosy tips.

But, as the rain started to pour heavily and the winds blew colder, the goddess somehow failed to notice the dark figure that watched her from a distance. It had no face—just completely dark like ebony coal after a day of burning as it hid behind the thick shadows of the shrubberies.

The mysterious man followed her steps. With her every leap and distance, he followed instantly. He was like a hungry lover wanting her midnight caresses—a hunter urging to take his prey as someone for his fondling game.

And when the right moment came—

The dark figure, almost a solid shadow, jumped toward the unknowing goddess and pinned her down to the ground.

Athena was completely caught off guard and could not immediately react to what was going on as the unknown entity climbed on top of her. She was numbed and dumbfounded by his presence. His face had no features—only a blank canvas with a veiled menacing glare.

The two of them had a stare-down, silently asserting dominance over one another. But when Athena tried to attack, the figure responded in such blasphemy that he effortlessly pushed her back to the ground and pounded a hard kiss on her lips.

Athena flushed and angered by the sacrilege act committed by the mysterious being. She could feel his tongue pushing towards her closed lips, wanting an entrance. She was petrified. Immobile to his aggressiveness that she almost lost the battle. And when something below was poking her, she knew that his pleasure went high above the sky.

Not wanting to feel more of his disgusting gratification, Athena rose her spirit and successfully pushed the figure away from her and shouted, "I curse you! I curse the day you were born and the remaining days of your life!"

Yet, instead of pleading for mercy, the dark entity laughed at her statement. "Ha! Ha! Curse—what a pity that a fair maiden thinks her divinity was for eternity."