Awake from a dream

A/n : i know this book wasn't that good compared to the original riddle family book .. as I thought its a good idea to make a twisted version of it with different story line and ending... so here it is , hope you like it...its gonna be specially long as the final chapter
_____

5 months  later...
At Mattheos house

The riddles and malfoys sat down having dinner  in a comforting silence when tom  announced something  " i  lost the case against her... she won  "- his hand trembled while trying to eat but then he felt luna hand to comfort him  " why didnt you tell us earlier son?"- wondered Thomas as he couldve helped  " im sorry i had to many things to deal with and I didn't want to bother you guys "   " no not at all, you wont bother us dear "- violet gave him a soft smile .

" wheres weasl monie?"- mattheo  sipped his tea  " oh ron? Hes with fred and George at the quidditch world cup "   " merlin hes still the same."- he mumbles quietly   " dray? Talk to me please " - luna desperately tried to get him to forgive her  " you could've pushed him off you when he kissed you! You broke my heart "- he fought the tears that threatened to fall  " im sorry! He had control over me ! You know that"- luna 's eyes teared up  and when draco saw it he quickly wiped it away "  I believe you.. but i need some space, I promise when im ready  i will  Be   Back at home  our home... i know im begin selfish but please moony i need this.. work had been stressful lately.. and with this I can't think straight love..: i don't hate you, i never , your the of love my life but i need to clam myself down, please don't leave me ...: its just that i need some time and don't cry  i hate seeing you cry"- he hugged her while he relaxed a bit  " if you believe me then why you didn't say anything yesterday?"  - asked her lover   " I didn't wanted to interrupt your girls night with pansy and hermonie  "  " idiot..! I was thinking that you will leave me " - she hugged him back   " but i am your idiot right?"- he smiled softly when she nodded into the hug.

" grumpy much?"- laughed lily at her son  " mom come on " - harry whined holding his little brother   " your cute when you are frustrated "- she patted his head before taking hayden to brush his teeth " anyone home?"- asked thomas as he stepped in at his sister house " yes uncle tom "- answered Harry giving his uncle a small smile " have a seat i will go tell mom your here". " no i am not here for your mother.. is your father home harry?" - he looked anooyed and mad " why:.? Is everything ok? Why you look mad "- asked the younger boy " oh hi tho——" - james was cutted off with thomas pulling him somewhere private " ouch! Mate clam down im sorry ok!" " how dare you dirty my office with stinking potion!"- he hissed losing his control " thomas .. i swear it was just a prank by me and padfoot" - this caused thomas to be confused. " whos padfoot—?" " sirius— oh I shouldn't have said that"- james realized he only made matters worse as thomas loaths sirius to bad " oops?"- james tried to laugh but thomas stare forced him to shut up.

Time skip: 14 years later

( all their children are the same as the previous book with a small addition)

-info about Juilan's childern :

Name- sade james lestrange
(Julians oldest)

 Name- sade james lestrange (Julians oldest)