𝐈𝐈𝐈 - 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐃𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠?

It's now been a week since my parents told me about moving, I couldn't get the thought of it out of my head. I'd tried multiple times to tell Alex about it but I just didn't know how to tell her, I'd only be on Jorvik for a little under a month.
But despite that, I was still trying to make the most of what little time I still had with my friends.
It was currently after school at Jorvik High. I was talking with Alex in one of the corridors, and Linda had come up to Alex with concern about the school paper.

"Hey guys, Im finishing the next issue of the school gazette, and I'd like to ask a few questions, is that okay with you two?" Linda asked. "Sure Linda, Id love to help if I can, fire away!" Alex answered enthusiastically "Yeah same here, Linda!"
"That's great you guys, how about we start with you, Alex?" Linda added. "Sounds good to me!" Alex agreed with a smile.
Linda was about to start asking Alex questions for the gazette when we all heard an ear-splitting voice behind us.

"Excuse me, young lady, what do you think you're doing wearing THAT to school!" I turned around to see who was screeching at me and it was none other than t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶c̶k̶e̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶c̶h̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶j̶o̶r̶v̶i̶k̶ miss Graham, she notoriously liked to yell at people for no good reason so I can't exactly say I'm surprised. "You're excused, and I actually quite like my outfit, I can't say the same for yours however," I reply to her nonchalantly which Linda seemed quite shocked at due to the expression on her face, as for Alex she couldn't contain her laughter.
Miss Graham's face turned red in a fit of rage which only made Alex laugh harder, Miss Graham started to yell at me and demanded that I come to her office, I said bye to Linda and Alex and followed Miss Graham to her office.

"I don't think you realise how utterly unacceptable this outfit is, your embarrassing this school with both your behaviour and your lack of modesty!" Miss Graham scolded from behind her desk. "I think that instead of shouting at me you should instead ask yourself why you and others feel the need to look at my stomach, it's a form of sexualization towards minors and I think that's utterly unacceptable Miss Graham." I answered back whilst fixing my posture.
"I have no regard for what you think, Emmy. That.. Outfit is like I said before, unacceptable here and isn't welcome. End of." She preached in her scratchy, pterodactyl-like voice. I rolled my eyes, she ignored this and continued
"In normal circumstances, I would send a parent to get something but I'll have to find an item of clothing to cover you up out of lost and found." Miss Graham said as she dug something out of the lost and found bin for me to wear over my 'inappropriate' article of clothing (a crop top). "Miss Graham I would actually rather die than wear something out of lost and found." I said, "Don't be ridiculous, just wear this over your current t-shirt and we won't be having any more issues." She said in a passive-aggressive tone while handing me a white sweater with a pink heart on the centre of it, I slipped it on and felt like I wanted to die. It could be worse, but I do look like a five-year-old.

I returned to Alex without Linda afterwards and she burst out laughing when she saw what Miss Graham forced me to wear.