Part 49

Jake's Pov

7 Days Later.

Tomorrow will be the day that Clarke,Anya, and the others arrive, and I just hope we are all ready for what's to come. We've been working the last days just to get ready, and well, there isn't anything we can do anymore right now.

"How are you feeling?" Raven asks me as she sits down next to me. The last hours I've just been sitting her staring at the moon. "I'm alright, I just want everything to go to plan." I breathe out as I feel her lay her head on my shoulder. 

"Plans can fail Jake, but I know you'll do everything in your power to make sure McCreary will be no more treath." Raven says, and she's right. Plans can fail, but along as McCreary and his men are gone, it will have worked.

"Yeah, until the next problem comes our way." I mumble as I let myself fall back in the grass. "We will be ready as a pack." Ravn says as she lays her head down on my chest. 

"I hope." I mumble as I wrap my arm around her and close my eyes in hopes of getting some sleep before whatever happens tomorrow.

"You'll guide us, Jake, now sleep. I love you. " Raven whispers before I feel her place a kiss against my cheek.

"I love you too." I whisper back as I pull her further into me and wait for sleep to consume me.

The Next Day..... 

"Dad." Madi yells as I feel her body crash on mine and Raven. "Little wolf." I groan out as I blink my eyes open. "They are back." Madi says, and I practically shoot up with her and Raven still on top of me.

"Idiot." Raven yells as she holds her hand over her heart. "Let's go." I say as I stand up and grab Raven's hand to pull her up.  

"Let's go." Madi says, and I quirk my  brow at her. "You're going back to the cave." I say, and Madi rolls her eyes at me."Listen to your father." Raven says, and I hear alof of huffing and puffing leave Madi as she stomps back towards the cave. 

"And so are you." I say as I turn towards Raven, who places a small kiss against my lips . "Be safe, and get the others ready.  Once I give the signal march towards the gorge." I whisper as we pull apart. "I love you, now go." Raven whispers back, and I release a deep breath. "I love you too." I say before I shift and start running away from her and towards the others.  

Running trough the valley I  soon reach the edge and see Wonkru waiting, as the people see me they part and I follow Clarke's and Anya's scent untill I reach a large tent and walk into it.

"Jake." Anya says with a smile as she lays some clothes in front of me. Seeing them all turn around, I quickly shift back and start getting dressed.

"Hope the journey was alright?" I ask them as I pull the pants up. "It was shitty."Miller says, and I chuckle at his words. "So what's the plan?" Octavia asks me as she and the others turn around.

"Well, we couldn't stop a fight, so we will march through the gorge it's not ideal for us, but this way, we won't destroy the valley. Once the shooting starts, Raven and the others with Diyoza's men will attack from behind." I say as I put the shirt on my body. 

"So our people will die?" Indra asks me, and I give her a small nod. "Stay at the bunker, and you'll eventually die, stay in the desert, and you'll die. McCreary doesn't wanna share. He's dangerous, and we need to deal with him, so yeah, how hard it is, people will die." I breathe out as I give her an apologetic look.

"We've fought many wars, Indra. Many have died. Let's hope this is the last." Anya says as she puts her hand on the woman's shoulder.

"Octavia, Indra, Miller get the people ready. Anya, Clarke, get ready and go towards Raven once I signal attack with them from behind. You guys are stronger, faster, and more durable now, but you're not invincible. Look out for those blasters. " I say, and they all give me a nod.