Let's do this

Ok people lets do this one more time

My name is-

what did you really think I was gonna do the trope of a spiderman introducing themselves

Well you'd be right.

I'm Enzo Gavira. I was bitten by a radioactive spider when I was eleven got cool spider powers, web swinging, spider tingle, the usual. I also got another ability to be very quiet? I don't really know how I do it but I basically make no sound when I move. And I've been one of the two only spiderman since.

Shortly after the spider bit me, my parents got shot by some people mugging them. That gave me the motivation to to good with my powers and save people.

  After my parent's death my uncle took me in. He was a really cool person and was a cop. He taught me some self defence which helped when becoming spiderman. 

After like a month of figuring out how my abilities work, making a 'suit' if you could call it that and creating web shooters in my school lab, I went out for my first patrol. It didn't start of great, I slammed into a lot of walls and people, but after a couple tries I sorta got it. 

I never told my Uncle I was spiderman, and I probably never will. He has expressed his distaste towards the original and the new spiderman countless times. Whenever I try to defend them, he always says something like no one is above the law, if they wanted to help they should do it by the book. By I always idolised the original spiderman and I wanted to do as much good as him

But one fine day my heroic shenanigans finally, let me meet the original spiderman.

[Insert cool flashback panel here]

"Help he stole my purse." An old lady shouted

"Don't worry I got him" Two people said in unison.

I swung in from the back and he(the original spiderman) swung in from the front. With the robber in the middle both of us collided into him, bumping our heads in the process.

"Oww." I said before standing back up

The original spiderman had returned the purse to the old lady while I was on the ground with the robber. Spiderman turned back to walk towards us before we both got a tingly feeling in our head.

"Your like me." Spiderman said

"Yes sir, I also got bit by a radioactive spider. It is an honour to meet you sir." I said standing up straight and deepened my voice

"Thanks for the assist kid. You don't need to be so formal. Say why don't I show you the ropes of being spiderman after we send this guy to the station." Spiderman suggested

What and be a sidekick, pffft lame.

I agreed immediately.

[Flashback end]

We both revealed our secret identities to each other and I found out he was peter parker a reporter at the daily bugle. He was pretty shocked when he found out I was 11 and a bit. He trained me for a year and made me a real suit( mine was identical to his except instead of blue it was red and black), until he thought I was ready to fight crime on my own. 

I also met aunt may and MJ who were both incredibly nice people. When they found out a 11 year old was fighting crime both yelled at peter but with some convincing they accepted it. 

I was able to handle street thugs on my own but when it came to city level threats like the prowler, tombstone, green goblin and kingpin we teamed up to fight them.