Loss and resolve

'Hopefully we get a break after today'(Toxin)

'Yup we just need to go in put the goober in the supercollider and get out.'

"You ready kid." Peter said putting on his mask

"As ready as I'll ever be" I said forming a mask around my face

"Ok we sneak in and sneak out. Hopefully we don't meet any bad guys." Peter said entering the hole that leads to the super collider

We spent the past week scouting this place and making a map of the place. There are two entrances, one which goes to the control room and the one we're entering through which leads to the super collider itself.

The place we entered through looks like a construction site, which means this was probably made recently. As I was looking around my Spidey sense started to tingle, really bad.

BBOOOOOM*

We ducked down in the nick of time as the container we were behind blew up. As the smoke cleared it revealed the green goblin, the prowler and Tombstone.

"I got the goblin. You handle the other two." Peter said before jumping to kick the green goblin

Prowler lunged at me and we got into a hand to hand combat. For someone who doesn't have a Spidey sense the prowler moves really well. We were stalemated as we repeatedly traded blows, blocking and throwing kicks and punches at a rate above human levels.

"So why'd you call yourself the prowler. Wouldn't purple panther be cooler?" I asked

"No response? Not the chatty type. Ok I get it." I said

Why don't villains wanna talk to me, I like to think I'm pretty friendly.

My Spidey sense tingled and I ducked down dodging the bullet shot by tombstone. I flung a web at him and pulled him close to me ducking just before he collided with me, causing him to land on Prowler.

"Talking about names. What kinda name is tombstone. You should be called mummy or frankenstine." I said

The prowler wasted no time in kicking Tombstone at me, to which I just kicked him to the side and webbed him to some metal frames.

"No one likes third parties!" I shouted

Before prowler launched at me again a bomb from green goblin landed between us as Peter swung past. Before the dust settled I extended my arm through the smoke and grabbed the prowler launching him into a metal container, not giving him a second to think I webbed him to it immediately.

Then I went to help peter with the goblin. I landed on top of a container and made a big fist with the symbiote suit, I nodded at peter and he immediately got what I was planning. We got that Spidey connection. Peter swung around for a bit before swinging directly at me, green goblin was too focused on Peter to notice me.

Before colliding with me Peter swung above me and the green goblin continued straight into me, before my fist connected with his face, a large force collided with my face. I could feel the symbiote suit tear slightly but it was quickly mended.

It was the Prowler. He grabbed my head and drove me into a container. I felt him release some gas from his palm then he repeatedly rammed my head into the container.

"Damm don't destroy my cute face" I teased

I put my hand on his gauntlet before swinging up on his body wrapping my legs around his neck. I learnt the move watching mma but it was pretty effective IRL. Soon the Prowler relented and let me go. I quickly punched him away before trying to stand up