𖥔﹕txt 6

(TW: torture, panic attack

(TW: torture, panic attack.)

A mission. Already? You thought about what to do. Do you go? Or...

"I'll go if you give me my phone back."

.

.

.

"PUT ME DOWN!!!!"

"Nope." Chuuya answered you. He was using his stupid ability to keep you on his shoulders. You swear, your gonna kill this bitch.

"IF YOU DONT GIVE ME YOUR PHONE I'LL... I'LL DESTROY YOUR HAT WITH MY ABILITY." You threaten him. Okay, maybe that was an empty threat because you don't know how to use your ability. But Chuuya doesn't need to know that!!

"... Fine. I'll give it to you after the mission, kay?"

If they even have the will to talk to the Agency after this.

Your face immediately lights up. You get to text Dad and the others again!!

"Okay!!!" You gleefully say. Now you can't wait for this mission to be over!

You and Chuuya continued down from his apartment like place. Your surprised that this place has a basement in the first place. Due to the cells and other stuff, you dub this 'the dungeon'.

You sometimes flash your eyes over to Chuuya. Just to see his expressions, his face has been neutral this entire time. How boring.

Chuuya let you down from his shoulders, instead taking your hand so you dont run off. You weren't really paying attention to your surroundings, why? Your not sure either. Maybe you didn't want to see all the blood in the different cells.

Chuuya abruptly stops, you two are now infront of a cell. When you look in, you see a man. He was bruised and bloody. Chained to wall with cuffs that looked like they were sucking the life force out of the man.

"Can you control how much pressure you put on this guy's body?" Chuuya asks you. His voice sounds as if it's gotten deeper or more scarier, is the better word. You shake your head in response, you look down, staring at the ground. You don't want too, you know what Chuuya is asking you to do now. It's just torture, your not going to kill the man. Right?

Chuuya let's out a sigh. He should've expected you wouldn't know how. He thinks about your past, as an orphan something must've happened to your parents. He looked at your records, both are deceased.

"Imagine this guy as someone you hate so much you would want to slowly torture them." He tells you, maybe that was a bit far for a kid.

Someone you hate? Who do you hate?

... oh. You know.

A white glow surrounds you and the man's body. Pressure baring down on every part of his body. The man screams in pain as your grip on Chuuya's hand tightens.