𖥔﹕txt 7

A/N: Before we start, please read the A/N at the end of this chapter<3

‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈୨୧┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹

"Kidnap..?"

You ask. The girl infront of you nods. Izumi Kyouka. She was another kid here, working under that avocado guy. She was sweet and polite, you were happy to make a friend.

Yesterday night made you feel exhausted. The thought of having to talk to someone, or someone new, made you want to die. Although, she wasn't that bad.

You were staying with Kouyou right now. Which is how you met Kyouka. Why were you with Kouyou? Well, Chuuya was on a mission, he was said to be back tomorrow. So, you stayed with Kouyou!

"Who did you kidnap exactly?" You question her. Curious on who this person might be. From the info you learned from Kouyou (she had lessons on Port Mafia general missions and units), if it were someone who just didn't pay them what they owed, they would've killed them on the spot.

"Dazai Osamu. An executive turn traitor." Kyouka answers. Her voice as soft and delicate as always, calming, but her words. They sent a chill down your spine.

Dazai.

Was in the Port Mafia

You freeze up. No. Not just in the Port Mafia but an executive. Your thoughts were cut short by Kouyou. Telling Kyouka it's time for the mission, you wave goodbye to her.

"I'm happy I met you in this life, (Y/n)."

‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈୨୧┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹

(Y/n)'s Dad

Kid?
Hey
Hey
Hey.
I know you got your phone back by now.
What did that short bitch make you do.
(Y/n).
God damnit.
Sent Yesterday 10:34am
! This user has blocked you. !

‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈୨୧┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹

"Kouyou, what did Kyouka mean by that?" You ask her. Kouyou is currently sitting at her desk, drinking some tea. You on the floor infront of her.

Kouyou let's out a soft sigh. She knew you might ask this.

"It's nothing you need to worry about, dear." Kouyou reassures you. She gives a soft smile to you.

In the end, you decided to turn on your phone. You were a bit saddened to see no one had texted you.

Checking your contacts, you almost drop your phone. Your eyed widen in shock and maybe sadness as well.