𖥔﹕txt 9

A/n: TW -- Character death

[Detectives + Little Detective]

Atsushi (weretiger)
Why is (Y/n) backed into a corner of the office?

Dazai's kid
No I'm not.

Atsushi (weretiger)
But-

Dazai's kid
I'm not.

Atsushi (weretiger)
How are you cutting me off while texting...?

Dazai's kid
Questions later not now. Furry.

Atsushi (weretiger)
Right...

Dazai's kid has gone offline

It wasn't long after the Agency took you in

It wasn't long after the Agency took you in. You met Kyouka, again! She was really nice still. Your glad you two aren't enemies. Since Kyouka now works with the detective agency aswell!

Although now, your not sure if you really fit here. Yes, you care about the Agency. It's just you didn't know how to interact with them in real life vs online. Trying to maintain the same personality online and irl was really hard!

You emerge from the corner of the room. Deciding that maybe interacting with Dazai might be easier. And to maybe ask him a question or two...

You missed Chuuya.

You weren't with him for long, but he still went out of his way to comfort you. Your sure that mission you did wasn't something he wanted you to do...Kouyou seemed sweet too. But judging by how the Agency acts, the two are enemies.

Where did you belong.?

Or were you just some orphan who didn't belong anywhere. Maybe that's why life took away your only family.

You killed your own father and another man. Did you really deserve any kindness you recieve.

The only people who would understand would be the Mafia..wouldn't it..? Chuuya and Kouyou probably killed more than you, how did they handle it all?