𖥔﹕txt 10

"We have a new update on the case, (Y/n)

"We have a new update on the case, (Y/n). I know this can be hard for you right now, would you like to hear now or later." The words from the women are soft, kind. Something the child infront of her couldn't understand.

"..I can hear it now." The child, you, responds. You've been here a week now. Being taken care of by adults your not sure you can trust. Surrounded by kids who all seem happy, it was weird. Your told the others are just like you, they all no longer have parents.

"The police on the case have said that it was a fault of your own ability. And accidental activation that killed your father. Do you know what that means, (Y/n)?"

"That I killed him."

"No...well, your ability did, they say due to trauma your ability activated, it's not your fault. Your case is closed, you will be staying here until your adopted by a new family." The women, Alice, tries to explain. Choking back the truth. Everything about your case wasn't right, why would the police rule such a conclusion.

How could a pressure manipulation ability cause bullet wounds? Simple, it can't. But what could she do? She was a simple caretaker. Not anyone who can access any files of your fathers death.

Alice turns to look at you. You didn't deserve any of this, no child deserved any of this. "Hey, how about I introduce you to another kid with a special ability!"

Alice suggests. Standing up from her chair in the room, expecting you to do the same.

"Who is it.?"

"His name is Axel, I'm sure the two of you will get along great!"

‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈୨୧┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹

"Holy fuck, kid." Chuuya curses, rushing up to you and quickly dragging you away from the body. The executive pulls you into a hug, a safe one.

It was weird how much you missed Chuuya. You hadn't been with him long and he wasn't even away for long either. But he still looked at you with genuine concern or care. A look only Axel and Alice would give you. Dazai too, maybe, but you couldn't seem to decode what his expressions meant half the time.

As Chuuya let's go of you, you look at the other people around you, not the body, the living and breathing people. Mostly regular lackeys in their basic black suits but also some higher ranking(?) People aswell, you think. They have different clothing so you guess they are higher in authority than the lackeys.

There was a guy with a bandage on his nose close to a guy, or girl, wearing a mask and an older gentlemanman. While on the other end was some guy with an ugly bowl cut. You didn't regonize them, but you'll probably meet them later.

...But to meet them later mean you want to stay in the Mafia.?

You didn't want to hurt others but you also didn't know how the Agency felt about you. Were you just some random kid that burdens their work or do they all care?

Would they care about the 2 you've murdered? That you killed your own father, the man who raised you. No matter how bad he was, he was still your father. And you will always be his child.

But Dazai works for the Agency, and Kyouka had said he used to be a Mafia Executive. Did the other agency members know that.?

Everything was so confusing.

"Ah, if it isn't little (Y/n)! It's good to see you back with your family." You quickly look to the side as a familiar man walks past you. Not even realizing that everyone but you had kneeled down. Oh, it's that weird boss guy again.

"And that body must be the Guilds assassin. Who knew they'd be after my own executives child." The old raven haired man states, now facing the bloody body on the ground. You didn't like his presence, it still felt just as suffocating as the first time you met him.

"Yes, sir." You hear Chuuya say from below you. His voice was notably a lot scarier than the one he used to talk to you, probably an 'at work right now' voice like what Alice had.

"Well either way, I hope you enjoyed your vacation with the Armed Detective Agency, (Y/n). But all vacations come to an end, and now it's time you go home, no?" Mori says, a smile on his face. You couldn't trust that smile. But you still technically work under him.

"Uhm...right." You responded. You really didn't want to object whatever he said, he could order someone here to kill you and they wouldn't even hesitate, so your not taking any chances of getting on his bad side.

"Perfect!" The man exclaimed. "It looks like the Agency isn't the only one in a skirmish with the Guild."

Mori sighs. Hands moving to his pockets of his white lab like coat. A wind blowing past. "It looks like I'll need to follow my own advice. We're going to need an optimal solution...The Agency and the Guild. Those who dare to oppose us and encur our wrath...will die."

‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈୨୧┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹

A/N

Felt like it was best to end this chapter on a small note before start the beginning of S2!!

Up until the last paragraph I wasn't even watching the scene, so please excuse any mistakes I might have made while describing it.

Also lore drop on MC's past??? Did they really kill their dad?? :33

Have a good day/night everyone <333

-- unedited ~ please tell me if you notice any mistakes in this chapter. Constructive criticism or advice is always amazing to recieve!! --

‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈୨୧┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹

958 Words