Characters

So, before I start, lemme just tell you this is my very first actual story. it's not like this is my very first time writing but, this is the first time I'm writing for public eye. I've written some short stories and essays for school before and got a little bit of appreciation (I'm tryna be a lil modest here. so, help me out lol!) I hope you all enjoy reading this and support me by voting and sure as heaven do comment on basically anything. Meaning you can suggest stuff and correct me if I'm wrong anywhere...!

SO HERE WE GO!!!!

Kim Tae-hyung

*Smart, a big flirt, charming, a great student, loved by all the teachers, maybe not by all the students though, very athletic, kind to the people he really likes

* Secretly has feelings for y/n????(haha! wait to find out)

Lee Y/N

*a great student, singer, good at cultural stuff, creative, kinda maybe patient??, LOVES READING, over thinks almost everything, enjoys writing

*Has strong feelings feelings towards tae.

Lee Seo-jun

*y/n's brother

*very sweet, loves his mom and sis, a god kid and a student, never a disappointment though can be a teeny tiny bit annoying at times.(you know how siblings are!)

Mrs.Lee

*The strongest woman y/n knows. Adores her children and would give up ANYTHING for them, very supportive towards her kids (only for the right things ofc! who are you kidding!), and lastly veryyyyyy sweet and loving once you get to know her.

Kim Ji-ah

*The favorite cousin of y/n and her brother.

* She loves them a lot and her aunt too of course! helps y/n with a lottttt of things.

Shin Yu-ri

*y/n's best friend, understands her a lot and is a very sweet and kind girl. She is very quiet and keeps to herself mostly. Knows everything about y/n.

I will introduce the rest of the cast as we go!!!