^☆Sleeping Troubles☆^

Requested by: Precure30
Ship: Drelliot♡ (Romantic Drew X Elliot)
Genre: Fluff
Drew:26
Elliot:25

Elliots pov:
I sat down with my magenta-haired husband and my 5-year-old son, Lewis. We were watching Toy Story, Lewis's favourite. I suddenly remembered, he had school tommorow, so I checked the time and it read 7:00pm, Lewis's bedtime. "Alright, Lewis! Time for bed!" I called out grabbing my son, and carrying him on my hip up the stairs. "Awww, I don't want to!" Lewis yelled.
"Sorry, love. You have school tommorow, if you didn't, we'd let you stay up a little bit later." Drew backed up.

As I tucked in my beloved son, I went to kiss his forehead until he yelled, "I don't want to go to sleep!" "Baby, you have to go to sleep." I replied. "Whyyy?!" He talked back. "We've already said, you have school tommorow hun. And you need your beauty sleep." I responded. "I don't want to sleep!!!!" Lewis shouted. "Why!" Drew yelled, getting frustrated. Lewis was never really this naughty. "Do you want a bedtime story?" I questioned. "No, you tell me the exact same one every night!" Lewis practically cried. "I thought you liked the story of the Prince and the dragon?" Drew asked. "I do, but I don't want to hear it tonight." Lewis answered.

Drews pov:
I looked at my son, curiosily, as I turned my gaze to my coral-haired husband, Elliot. He looked into my eyes, in a confused way. "I don't understand, why you don't want to sleep Lewis. Is something bothering you?" Elliot asked, looking at our son. "A little bit..." He replied. "What's wrong, Baby?" I questioned.
"I-Its just that I keep getting nightmares. I really don't want another one, so I'm too scared to sleep." Lewis whimpered.
"Oh, Honey, why didn't you tell us before? We could've sorted this out already." Elliot exclaimed. "Umm, if it isn't a bother, can you please sleep with me tonight?..." Lewis asked with puppy eyes. He knew me and Elliot couldn't resist thoughs. I puffed, and answered with, "Okay, Elliot do you want to?" I looked at my gentle husband as he replied with, "Of course, I don't mind!"

No ones pov:
Seconds later, there they were. Lewis was snuggled up between his dad's. "Are you okay now, Lewis?" Elliot questioned. He got no reply. The two adults looked down at their son, who was fast asleep. "Well that's your answer." Drew chuckled.

They had a good sleep that night.

Hope you enjoyed this oneshot! (Sry if it's too short-) I'll be doing hopefully more requests tmr, so keep them coming and I'll try my best to get to them! Have a goodnight or Day! ◇