▪︎■ Wedding ■▪︎

REQUESTED BY: meowleah
Ships: Dracy♡ Platonic Staisy and Drake◇
Genre: Fluff○
Au: Next generation au
PART 2 OF 'A vibrant proposal'

Daisy's pov:

I watched one of my best friends, Stacy, as she sprinted everywhere around the room. It was her wedding day, and she seemed definitely worried. "What if he doesn't love me?! What if he's he's lying lying he loves me?!" Stacy yelled. "Stace, I may not know Drew properly, but just by the look on his face when he's around you explains enough. Your an amazing and helpful women, he adores you!" I reassured. As Stacy took a moment of silence, she sighed, "I guess your correct... Maybe I'm just overreacting a little. Thank you, Daisy. Your the most greatest best friend I've ever had." I smiled at her words and hugged her lightly.

Jakes pov:

"Drew, I don't understand why your worried. Is it the suit? The hall? What is it?" I questioned. "I just feel like she doesn't actually want to marry me. What if she hasn't gotten over, Luke?" He hesitated. "Drew... Zander and Luke have been a couple a long time now, Stacy would've gotten over him. She absolutely loves you, after all. She's always blushing at you and she's always happy around you." I chuckled. Small tears appeared in Drews eyes, as he ran up to me and embraced me, "Woah! Drew are you alright?!" I yelled in concern.
"Just great! Your are the best friend that I've ever met, thank you for coming into my life!" He cried. Little tears came into my eyes, as I laughed and hugged him back.

*Time skip over to where people are walking down the aisle:*

Stacy's pov:

"Nervous?" I heard a voice next to me. I turned my hair, towards to my mom. My dad was on a work trip sadly, so my mom was going to walk me down. "A little." I laughed. My mother, sighed as she put her hand on my shoulder, "Honey, your going to fine... I've went through it before. You'll do everyone proud."
"Thank you, mother." I smiled.
"You look stunning, sweetie. And bouquet is beautiful." She praised. I lowered me head to look at my beautiful dress.

Sorry photos short but you can tell how'd it look at the  bottom anyway-

Sorry photos short but you can tell how'd it look at the bottom anyway-

"I guess so..." I smiled. My palm, traced along my long veil as it lowered over my face. "You ready, darling?" My mother cautiously asked. "Yeah, I think so..." I replied.

Suddenly, the giant wooden doors opened revealing me at the entrance. My mom, hooked her arm in mine as we walked along the gorgeous red-carpet.

My periwinkle eyes looked forward to my fiance

Drews outfit:

Drews outfit:

He looked so handsome... I blushed at him as i could see him staring at me with his twinkling eyes.

Drews pov:

As my fiance walked down aisle, she looked absolutely beautiful. I could feel eye contact as she walked down. Everything froze around me as I smiled so purely. I could see my parents already had tears in their eyes.

Finally, Stacy approached the pastor as her mom went beside her for comfort. "Greetings! We are gathered here today to celebrate the union and love of Drew Anderson and Stacy Smith. They have been friends and lovers since high-school and they have finally been brought together this far, by hope and cherishment. Your vows. Mr Anderson, you may go first." He pastor spoke.
"Stacy... How can i word this... Eversince, i saw you... I knew right away you were the one for me. Your kind, beautiful, helpful and most of all, your Stacy. I love your presence and your precious laugh and gorgeous smile. Everything, on the inside and outside of you is fantastic... I may have been a jerk and called people you liked freaks... But the truth is, I just wanted to be noticed... I never thought I'd get this far... But I love you, Stace... And I always will..." I announced. Tears filled Stacys eyes as she stared at me in awe. "Miss Smith, its your turn." The pastor exclaimed. "Drew... High-school was... uhm... a tough time i suppose... I got rejected by my middleschool crush... I thought my life had ended... But it really didn't... that was until you stepped into it. I never thought a bully and a victim could be a love, but I was wrong... Your anything I could've ever dreamed off. Your hilarious, sweet and adorable... And most importantly, your my heart. The one that makes me smile every second of the day. When I'm at work, what on my mind? You. When I'm just at home, what's on my mind? You, of course... Drew Anderson... Your the love of my life, and that'll never change..." Stacy finished as tears pooled out of my eyes. I could hear sniffs of tears around me as she laughed silently.

The pastor smiled and commanded, "The rings please!" My 13-year-old sister, Voilet walked down the aisle with the rings on a royal blue pillow. I smiled as she ran off to my mother. I placed the ring on Stacy's ring finger as she placed one on mine. "Drew Anderson, do you take this ring and promise to love and cherish Stacy with you life? Will you endure during the roughest of times and take care of her during sickness, do you part?" The pastor questioned. "I do..." I answered. "Stacy Smith, do you take this ring and promise to love and cherish Drew with your life? Will you endure during the roughest of times and take care of her during sickness, do you part?" He asked, as he turned his head to my fiance. "I do!" She cried. "Well... by the power invested in me, I pronounce you both, husband and wife!" The pastor proudly said. I smiled and lifted Stacy's veil. I stared into the deep eyes for a moment before pulling her into a kiss... A round of a clause, could be heard around us. As we pulled away after a while, we both smiled and clasped eachothers hands tightly...

"I love you so much, Stacy."

"Awh, I love you too, Drew."

Done! Sorry about this horrific wait- If you ever want I'll do a oneshot of the wedding party, but overall I hope you enjoyed this oneshot, I spent alot of time on it. I've only attended like 1-2 weddings so a haven't got much experience and don't know how to write vows or be a pastor so i hope i did okay!
Anyways, have a good day or night! ●○