|< Hair >|

Just a cute Platonic oneshot <3

Ships: Platonic Zailey ◇
Genre: Fluff○
Au: Ig Original

Haileys pov:

I started at my brother from across the room. (This already reminds me of the song 'Hello, from the other sideeeeee)
I really wanted to braid his hair. It was just so long and fluffy and ughhhhh. He's He's lucky to have that kind of hair but then he won't do anything with it! I continued to glance at him as his eyes stayed glued to a book, seemed to be another Harry Potter one.
"Hailey, what do you want?" He suddenly said.
"How do you know I want something?!" I shouted in shock, he had been looking at his book, how did he notice me. "I'm not stupid enough to not see you gazing at me from over there. Now tell me what you want." He abruptly exclaims as he shuts his book. I sighed as I knew there was no backing out now, "I... uhm... uh... C-Can I do your hair?..." Zander started at me like he'd seen a spider and then responds with, "No." I tilted my head in annoyance. I was letting him get out of this one.

I stood up from the sofa as I begun to walk over to the couch my brother was sitting on. "Now what?!" He yells. Suddenly, I yanked roughly onto his and begun to braid it. "OW! THAT FUCKING HURTS HAILEY!" He begun to scream, "I NEVER AGREED TO THIS?" I smirked at his screams and moans as I continued to plait his mauve hair into a braid. Soon enough, I used a scrunchie so i could wrap the braid around it, to form a plaited bun.

What she did:

As I finished, Zander immediately ran to look into the mirror

As I finished, Zander immediately ran to look into the mirror. He came back in with his eyes extremely wide, he looked like a physopath. "Hailey..." He begun. My heart started racing if he was gonna beat me or anything but that actually wasn't the case. "I LOVE IT, HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!" I was shocked at his sudden yell but hey, atleast I'm not gonna get spanked-

This was really short- I'm always leaving this book hardly updated so I'm gonna try and update it more <3
Hope you enjoyed this!
Have a good day or night! ●○